New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    mga boss, want some RF service manuals?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    I'm looking for the same wiring harness of the R2-turbo engine for its transmission. According to the owner of a Bosch-certified diesel engine service center, late-model R2-turbos that are fitted with an A/T has electronic controls that affects the injection of diesel fuel in the engine, depending on your vehicle's speed. Without this wiring, the injector runs on safe mode which lowers it's performance because it injects "richer" air-fuel ratios. I've been looking over the net for OE replacements or wiring diagrams at least but I've found none so far. Any of you have copies of witing diagrams for these engines? Share naman! :-)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I have an RF-Turbo engine originally fitted wit AT, actually we have disregarded those electrical wires to the engine except the one concerned with cooling system. You will also notice those vacuum hoses, the one that connects to the top of the Injector is the Turbo Boost which adjust the richness of the injected fuel related to degree of Turbo boosting.

I bought a new set of injector noozzles, advanced the timing, and attennuated the fuel injection to get a more economical and minimal smoke operation. To make it more precise, you have to use a Dyno equipment.

I also disabled the EGR and and installed a Crankcase Ventilation Catch can.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I mean Turbo boost compensator.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    service manual for sale or sharing a link for download?

Quote Originally Posted by youngrider View Post
    I have an RF-Turbo engine originally fitted wit AT, actually we have disregarded those electrical wires to the engine except the one concerned with cooling system. You will also notice those vacuum hoses, the one that connects to the top of the Injector is the Turbo Boost which adjust the richness of the injected fuel related to degree of Turbo boosting.

I bought a new set of injector noozzles, advanced the timing, and attennuated the fuel injection to get a more economical and minimal smoke operation. To make it more precise, you have to use a Dyno equipment.

I also disabled the EGR and and installed a Crankcase Ventilation Catch can.
    I always thought those compensators were for altitude, to cut the smoke-belching while driving uphill. Disabling the EGR also leads to improvements in fuel-efficiency and uphill driving.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ricmacho View Post
    tama ka sir snowbound nakabili ako ng RFturbo kaya lang di ko alam i wire ang turbo niya .is there any one kung saan pwedeng ipa wiring yong turbo.
    mga boss san dito sa davao nyo nabili ung surplus ng rf turbo?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
RF turbo & R2 mazda diesel