New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    guys, could you please give me an idea on how much is the resale value of 98 b2500 mazda pickup. i am planning to sell my pickup but i dont have any idea on how to price it. it has a carryboy roll top, by the way.

the truck has more than 204k kilometers and it has been with me for 10 years. though its glory days are over, all i can say is this truck can still do on what it is suppose to do. the engine is still in good running condition, but of course, dont expect it to run like the trucks of today and when it comes to comfortability, it's mediocre.

what i like about the truck is it's easy maintain. the major repairs that have been done with it were engine overhaul and injection pump calibration (i forgot the exact term for that). other than those, just minor repairs.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    around 200k-240k. My friend just traded his B2500 4x2 sa kia dealership 200k yata yung appraisal ng casa
    Last edited by 2slow; July 12th, 2008 at 01:48 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    thanks! i didnt know that you could still trade a 10 yr old car in a car dealership. do you know if it's possible in other car dealerships and what were the requirements before you could do that? did they require him to have it repainted, etc prior to trade? i asked my friend and he told me it's around 160k! i was surprised but of course i didnt believe that. i think he wants to buy it that's why he priced it that way.hehe good thing i saw this website that has everything that concerns cars. i know that car is old but i dont think that it will cost that cheap considering that it's still in good running condition.

resale value of 98 b2500 mazda pickup