New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Sir ung 98 mazda 323 ko po na matic ndi humahatak agad pag inaandar. Kelangan pa tapakan ung silinyador ng ilang beses bago sya tatakbo. Pero pag naandar na sya, wala naman problema sa pag change gear. Nangyayari lang talaga sya pag bagong start. Transmission problem po ba to? Much appreciated po ung mga sagot. Salamat

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Di dapat ganyan yan. Kelan ang huling palit mo ng ATF niyan?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Yan di ko po alam sir. Di ko pa po napapacheck ang fluids nito.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pmxiao09 View Post
    Try changing the ATF.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pmxiao09 View Post
    Try changing the ATF.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Na solve ba sir ng pag change ng atf un problem mo?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumikoko View Post
    Na solve ba sir ng pag change ng atf un problem mo?
    It's a prayer. In any blind huntdown, it's best to start the elimination process with either the most logical, the most hobo or the easiest before moving on. We don't wanna go straight swapping trannies when all it actually needed was new fluid, do we, koko sir?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    We have same problem TS. Change ATF lang yan. Umayos na ulit sa akin after ko magpalit.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    It's a prayer. In any blind huntdown, it's best to start the elimination process with either the most logical, the most hobo or the easiest before moving on. We don't wanna go straight swapping trannies when all it actually needed was new fluid, do we, koko sir?
    He was just asking if the ATF change solved it. I don't think he implied anything about an ATF change being insufficient.

In my case, that's what I did with my Mazda too when the AT warning light turned on. ATF change removed the light, but a week after, the transmission would no longer be able to select the right gear upon startup. It was most likely a broken shift solenoid, but we ended up changing transmission because it's harder to find specific parts compared to just swapping to a new transmission altogether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    good day. bago lang ako member and I have almost the same problem with my Mazda Astina. Problem is it wont change gear after going into 2nd. Tried changing Atf pro wla pa ring nabago.. can u help me. thanks

In my case, that's what I did with my Mazda too when the AT warning light turned on. ATF change removed the light, but a week after, the transmission would no longer be able to select the right gear upon startup. It was most likely a broken shift solenoid, but we ended up changing transmission because it's harder to find specific parts compared to just swapping to a new transmission altogether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    did you use the correct atf?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app