New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jojody View Post
    pero if im not mistaken sir binebenta nyo na yung car nyo and super low mileage meaning di nyo sya gamit palagi and what about practicality bakit nyo siya binebenta na?
    i sold my 7 because i needed a 4x4 for negros and cebu. i want the flexibility for the steep roro ramps and rough mountain roads (moderately off road, not hard core off road). add to that mix the lack of direct dealer support for mazda in negros. maintenance wise, i will have a problem with mazda in negros.

while i had the 7 it was trouble free save for that annoying aircon smell at certain speeds and it was a blast to drive

but now, i have a new baby .............. yeahhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Wow! It's a good thing I read this thread before making my decision. I was also about to get the CX7. The crazy sales exec at Mazda QA even told me that the FC for city driving was 12km/L. I knew it was too good to be true. Tama ba na I can only use Petron Blaze with this thing and not XCS?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kid80s View Post
    Wow! It's a good thing I read this thread before making my decision. I was also about to get the CX7. The crazy sales exec at Mazda QA even told me that the FC for city driving was 12km/L. I knew it was too good to be true. Tama ba na I can only use Petron Blaze with this thing and not XCS?
    when i was using my 7, i gassed up with unleaded fuel that was E10. E10 fuelresults in lower FC. if you search the internet, it actually lowers FC by about 3%. this is probably why mazda recommended the premium gasoline (tama ba na premium ang blaze?) . if you use the premium gasoline, the FC can be better but at a higher cost. but i would really not know since from day 1, i have been using unleaded fuel

as for the car doing 12km/L in the city, it will depend on the average speed. for me, the daily route was only around the makati central business district at an average speed of less than 15km/h, oftentimes about 12km/h. thus, i can never achieve the 12km/L.

makaka 12km/L ka lang if your average speed is about 50km/h and up, no stop and go traffic (which will lower your average speed of course) and with conservative driving. now, can you achieve this in real world day to day driving? i don't think so

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thanks for the info 111prez, I'll be driving it around QC which is known for it's stop and go traffic, specially along Quezon Ave. and E. Rodriguez. Guess I'll turn my attention towards the Santa Fe, which isn't as sleek but a lot roomier. :D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
question for the CX7 (about to order one)