New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi all,

To those who have tried Mazda Pasig/C5 casa service, can you pls share your experience, both good and bad ones, and which Service Advisor is recommended? I would like to try this casa as it's more convenient for me.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    There are 2 SA's, Andy and Ian. Both are good naman. They're not that known yet in the Mazda network so sometimes you can get lucky na 1 or 2 lang nagpapaservice. I had my 90k check up there for my Mazda 3, ok naman, but also maybe because my car was only 1 of the 2 they were servicing that day. Same owner as Mazda QA, so sabi ng SA most of their technicians were trained under QA first before being deployed to Pasig.

Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Hi all,

To those who have tried Mazda Pasig/C5 casa service, can you pls share your experience, both good and bad ones, and which Service Advisor is recommended? I would like to try this casa as it's more convenient for me.

Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    There are 2 SA's, Andy and Ian. Both are good naman. They're not that known yet in the Mazda network so sometimes you can get lucky na 1 or 2 lang nagpapaservice. I had my 90k check up there for my Mazda 3, ok naman, but also maybe because my car was only 1 of the 2 they were servicing that day. Same owner as Mazda QA, so sabi ng SA most of their technicians were trained under QA first before being deployed to Pasig.
    Good to know. Thanks germs!