New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    may bibilin kac me n mazda 3 2.0 model 2004 for only 445k last price n un...
    32K kilometers p lng tinatakbo...
    ok lng b un? at penge na din ng advise kung ano dapat unang titingnan sa mazda 3 pag bibili 2nd hand kac toh eh..

at ano ang pros and cons ng mazda 3 2.0?

salamat!!!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    first thing to check is your keyboard... seriously

second, make sure it's not a flooded unit

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    usually, ang main points to check are the ff:
    1. airconditioning
    2. engine oil and transmission oil
    3. leaks sa ilalim ng car
    4. check mo sa sides ng door kung sablay ang paint kasi minsan may paint ung mga rubber mouldings or wirings which means naretouch na.
    5. check mo mga doors, open close mo then you'll see the difference among the 4 doors baka nabangga.
    6. check mo din gauges and electrical stuff(wipers,headlights etc) kung nagwowork.
    7. test-drive mo then use the brakes, if may chirping sound, need for checkup na.
    8. during test-drive, observe mo ung temperature gauge baka sablay.
    9. atbp....

Mas maganda siguro kung magdala ka ng "malufet" na mekaniko para icheck ung unit. At baka babawasan pa presyo kung may makitang minor and/or major issues ng car which hindi namention ng seller.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Look well into the service records and do a background check with the CASA to verify. The mileage is kinda low and i noticed that a lot of resellers or guys who spin back the mileage of used cars usually spin it back to the 30K to 40K+ range.

Bring the car also to a gas station and inspect it on a lifter.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Look well into the service records and do a background check with the CASA to verify. The mileage is kinda low and i noticed that a lot of resellers or guys who spin back the mileage of used cars usually spin it back to the 30K to 40K+ range.

Bring the car also to a gas station and inspect it on a lifter.
    +1.

I remember when we bought our Adventure 6 years ago. It was already 5 years old back then and was only at 48K kms, but then at 50K....

...boom!

napatidan ako ng timing belt which usually happens at 80+K kms.

OK n b ang Mazda 3 2.0 for 445k?