New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    *2k9Jazz™ at actor21
    i see.. hehe

tanong ko lang po ano pa kinaganda nito over the other competitors niya in its class? yung pros at cons if ever merong may alam

sa performance at FC wala pa ako makukumparahan, siempre coming soon palang mazda 2 dito sa atin..pero one thing for sure:

1. Nice deal and freebies
    2. Low downpayment at Low Monthly
    3. All-In promo asahan nyoto (Free: Chattel Mortgage, LTO 3yrs, saka Comprehensive Insurace)
    4. May 1 yr Emergency Road Assistance (ERA) aside from what you get sa insurance mo...

sa FC diko alam kung mas matipid ito compare sa Jazz or city

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a friend who works in mazda confirmed that the mazda2 will come to our shores next year, mid year time to save up!

advantage versus competition? style. it's a pretty handsome car and imho, comparing it to the new ge jazz, it is waaaaay sleeker.
    Last edited by caloyski5; November 14th, 2008 at 10:59 AM.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5 View Post
    a friend who works in mazda confirmed that the mazda2 will come to our shores next year, mid year time to save up!

advantage versus competition? style. it's a pretty handsome car and imho, comparing it to the new ge jazz, it is waaaaay sleeker.

ayus..skyflakes mode na ako starting today hehehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    amf bakit next year pa? the competition is now ongoing, parang first come first serve. in that case, mas matitikman ng maaga jazz over these one. nako yung SA na nagsabi sakin na this year daw eh parang nakaka pang turn down na nung sinabi mong next year pa yan darating. pero who cares

yung fiesta isabay kaya sa mazda2 na ito by next year? nako yung urban cruiser pa darating din ayos masaya to! XD (kaso di sure when haha)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    amf bakit next year pa? the competition is now ongoing, parang first come first serve. in that case, mas matitikman ng maaga jazz over these one. nako yung SA na nagsabi sakin na this year daw eh parang nakaka pang turn down na nung sinabi mong next year pa yan darating. pero who cares

yung fiesta isabay kaya sa mazda2 na ito by next year? nako yung urban cruiser pa darating din ayos masaya to! XD (kaso di sure when haha)
    basta ako mag iipon lang ako ng 100k or 99k pwede na ako makabili ng mazda 2 sa ganitong halaga at ALL IN pa..

free: 3 YRS LTO, CHATTEL MORTAGE AT INSURANCE....
    tapos payable in 3 years:

sa Honda ba makakakuha ka ng Jazz na 99k lang cash out mo? I dont think so.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    basta ako mag iipon lang ako ng 100k or 99k pwede na ako makabili ng mazda 2 sa ganitong halaga at ALL IN pa..

free: 3 YRS LTO, CHATTEL MORTAGE AT INSURANCE....
    tapos payable in 3 years:

sa Honda ba makakakuha ka ng Jazz na 99k lang cash out mo? I dont think so.
    Not so fast * actor21, we are not sure if Mazda will still use this aggressive selling scheme in 2009. Just hope they do! If that happens you will see more Civics, Citys, Rollas and Vios in the 2nd hand car market... The 2 is probably aiming for the ageing City and Vios models.

If Mazda is wise and I'm sure they are (if they're reading tsikot) They'd pre-empt both the MMC Civic and the new City in April by launching the 2 and 3 at the same time in March which is Graduation month and we all know Dads are yanked by their sons/daughters to buy them cars at that time.

So yes the 100k low down might still apply next year who knows... The local auto industry is booming anyways and the financial crisis impact is largely ignored. Let's see what happens in January where most of the effect is told to be really felt in our country.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    yung new city darating dito by april!? sweet!
    pero 2 and 3 tag team is more sweeter bumenta sana habang la pa crisis

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    yung new city darating dito by april!? sweet!
    pero 2 and 3 tag team is more sweeter bumenta sana habang la pa crisis
    Well not sure kung April, but buzzwords are that the new City and the MMC Civic will appear in the upcoming MIAS.

It's just sad to hear na mukhang compacts nowadays will be price tagged at the 1m range. Especially now the subcompact market is also booming. Expect the 2 & 3 to be coming at Honda's heels... The more choices we have the better it is for the consumers.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    dapat ngayon na habang cheaper pa ang gas.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Not so fast * actor21, we are not sure if Mazda will still use this aggressive selling scheme in 2009. Just hope they do! If that happens you will see more Civics, Citys, Rollas and Vios in the 2nd hand car market... The 2 is probably aiming for the ageing City and Vios models.

If Mazda is wise and I'm sure they are (if they're reading tsikot) They'd pre-empt both the MMC Civic and the new City in April by launching the 2 and 3 at the same time in March which is Graduation month and we all know Dads are yanked by their sons/daughters to buy them cars at that time.

So yes the 100k low down might still apply next year who knows... The local auto industry is booming anyways and the financial crisis impact is largely ignored. Let's see what happens in January where most of the effect is told to be really felt in our country.

hehehe cant help it im excited, i really hope they do offer the all in low downpayment scheme..and i'm sure they will...if not..i won't be able to afford one...this low down payment scheme is the reason why 3 is still selling despite being old in the market...lucky rich kids...ako maski motorsiklo ako ang bumili hehehe..too bad i'm no rich man's son

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
The New Mazda 2