New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i guess mazda is better than gsr from your replies but resale value is still a consideration...also, mukhang lowered nga yun mazda, baka sumayad lagi...pwede ba yun gawing height ng stock? i remember my aunt's astina, puro sayad and lambot ng suspension...di raw kse pang philippine road condition ang mga mazda's, is this true? pwede ko pa kaya tawaran arnd php 230k?

For gsr naman, is the engine the same as the glxi's and mx? mahal ba parts ng gsr? reasonable ba yun php 320k?

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go for the mazdaspeed! ganda nga ng porma!

kahit stock na 323 medyo mababa (as compared to the other 1.6L), yung bumper ko ilang beses nang sumasabit sa mga mall parking na parking guide... badtrip sobra... kapag fully loaded ka rin and medyo luma na shocks mo medyo sabit rin kung minsan sa malalaking humps (ala white plains)

suspension is quite ok.... 5 years tumagal yung suspension ko... considering na sobrang pangit ng dinadaan ko araw araw (NLEX)... ride is way better than my Rav4!

shocks ng mazdaspeed is adjustable bilstein (ata)... yung intake manifold yata ang medyo kakaiba... not so sure...

as for the gsr, kung yung latest model lang yan oks na... pero yung una nilang release di ko shado trip

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i don't know why mazda made their cars lower than the average cars in their respective classes, even the 626 is considerably lower than the corona's and accord's of their time. it does however, give you a great deal of comfort (yes, the astina's are quite soft, but just try taking it into a high speed corner, sharap ng feeling :D) and handling.

yun nga lang, as the car ages, so does the suspension. i've already gone through a set of springs and am now about to change shocks on a 7+ year old astina. mazda's weren't made for high speed drags, they were made for the twisties. great gear ratios (specially in the lower range up to third), coupled with a torquey engine, it's gonna give you thrills on twisty roads (togue run from tagaytay anyone?).

astig mazdaspeed.....sarap patakbuhin.....simple pa i-drive compared to honda (imo ha)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sorry for being ignorant, ano ba yung mazdaspeed as compared to a regular mazda? Is this something like comparing EVO to a Lancer? :oops:

how do u tell that it's mazdaspeed, im sure not by the stickers, hehe. :mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its nothing like an EVO to Lancer comparison. its simply a touring car version of the regular familia. similar to the sentra's super touring/gtx version where it has complete body claddings and interior add ons. ang Mazdaspeed kasi is similar to the TRD of toyota and Ralliart of mitsubishi which specializes in Mazda performance parts and accessories.

you will know the difference based on the exterior dahil may complete skirts, mesh type grill, front airdam and the large rear spoiler. most of these parts may nakatatak na mazdaspeed logo. at konti lang ang nagfafabricate ng mazda body accesories dito kaya kung may makita kang fully dressed up na mazda, most likely, speed yun.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    GSR. kaso ang mahal ng benta nya. nsa 250k nlng un now eh. pag same price.. ill go for GSR. (if binata ka or nagbinabinataan). ung mga parts naman like momo stering and shiftknob dali lang bilhin un. di lang kasing lakas ng engine pero the looks are way more astig.. (4g63T lang ang sagot dun)

at the end kaw pa din.. bsta ang important is u like it.. follow ur heart ika nga. ikaw naman sasakay dun ndi kami.. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    susme! 2003 pa itong thread na ito, binuhay pa!! :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
mazdaspeed familia or lancer gsr?