New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GSR ako. :D I recalled the local version of MazdaSpeed B spec cars still has the stock 1.6 DOHC 16V liter engine as that of the stock GLXi. It's improvements are body kits, mags, Eibach springs, Momo steering wheel and knobs. I am not sure if they introduced the A-spec with supercharger. Correct me if I'm wrong.:wink:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mazda speed kana parang mas ok compared to gsr pero parng mas sproty pag pormado na ang gsr

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa pagkakaalam ko, eibach na po ang stock suspension ng mazdaspeed eh... mazda peeps, correct me nlang if i'm wrong

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mazdaspeed Familia :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i prefer mazda over gsr :wink:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mazdaspeed familia.
    i looked at your figures and the mazda is about the same age as the gsr, has less mileage and still sells figuratively less than the gsr. with the money you saved, bili ka ng bagong mags, tapos benta mo sa akin yung stock na mazdaspeed na rims (volk racing ang original).

punta ka dito ... www.protegetech.org for more queries regarding the gen2 323s. tapos, pa-member ka na rin ... tapos benta mo sa akin yung mags ok. :P

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    masdaspeed na! mas rare sya at maganda talaga. aside from the eibach adjustable springs, momo pa yung steering wheel at shift knob. am not sure kung naka stage 1 yung engine setup but i think may addition sa stock. and contrary to popular belief, marami pang pyesa sa market at di naman ganun kamahal (syempre mas expensive than toyota but cheaper than honda). and its very very reliable and dependable. i own a stock familia and has gone 80T+ kms at wala pang kalampag.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M
    mazdaspeed familia.
    i looked at your figures and the mazda is about the same age as the gsr, has less mileage and still sells figuratively less than the gsr. with the money you saved, bili ka ng bagong mags, tapos benta mo sa akin yung stock na mazdaspeed na rims (volk racing ang original).

punta ka dito ... www.protegetech.org for more queries regarding the gen2 323s. tapos, pa-member ka na rin ... tapos benta mo sa akin yung mags ok. :P

M, vested interest tawag dyan eh... :roll:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i like the mazda, mas-lower ang mileage and price. not sure lang kung madali pa din ang parts and service since wala ng mazdaphil (correct me if im wrong).
    the galant gti and mazdaspeed are the only 2 cars na nagustuhan ko na dressed-up by the casas. yun iba kasi kapag naka-full skirt, lalo pumapangit...opinion ko lang po

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mazdaspeed!!!!sana mazdaspeed nalng sakin..huhuhu mazdaspeed!!!!sana mazdaspeed nalng sakin..huhuhu
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
mazdaspeed familia or lancer gsr?