New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    100yrs sleeping with ford toyota and isuzu 😁

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020

Mazda’s report are doing good except mazda 3. Whats your wish for Mazda 3?

Mazda is BREAKING the Industry, 2020 Can't Hold Them Back... - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    My wish is for them to go back to how they got successful which is produce elegant looking cars but keeping the price lower. Got turned off at how they priced the current Mazda3. But I'm still a fan of the brand and proud owner of one too.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    My wish is for them to go back to how they got successful which is produce elegant looking cars but keeping the price lower. Got turned off at how they priced the current Mazda3. But I'm still a fan of the brand and proud owner of one too.
    Same. I dont want to go with econo-premium label.
    They should price the new mazda3 the way it should be and slap on a turbo and make it available everywhere esp here in PH.
    Proud owner but despite their lacking on power, i’d still buy mazda on my next purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

6. Join Date
    Nov 2020
    is ther any update why nissan gx gs gsx model 2005 - 2011 has a low resale value?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    They have to improve their service in the Philippines if they want to raise their position to more premium. Just experienced very bad service from Mazda Makati. Poor customer experience is damaging to the brand.
    Now, I can just keep quiet so as not to "jeopardize " the resale value of my car. But I'm more of the thinking that we can do better and constructive feedback will help in the long run if taken seriously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12