New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Mas marami pang "car guy" na naka-Vios na naka blinking tail lights. [emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    now this is funny. hehehe

My mejo kups na boss once asked a vios group member if their EB was an uber/grab meet. lol

BTT:

Mazda offers intangibles (read most people don't even know or care what this is) kasi sa models nila like more upscale finished interior, driving dynamics and uh... I can't even name something special anymore about them.

For Subaru, kasi they offer pocket rockets and even then, the more practical NA engined models outsold all their turbocharged models by 5 to 1 or even higher.

Look at mitsu, they are focusing their resources sa Xpander, Strada, and Montero more than ever. The Pajero will be cut from their lineup soon. The Lancer is gone. no replacement yet for the Adventure.

The guys at Mitsu know where the money is, or rather where the consumers are willing to spend their money on.

For Honda naman, they have the BR-V which is still selling like crazy even after 4 years in the market. They basically created a new segment with the BR-V. Dmn those geniuses at Honda.

Kaya if Mazda wants to have a slice of the pie here in PH, they should bring the fight to the market leaders head on. Maybe a CX-9 with a diesel engine priced below 2M with malamig na AC and minimal kit.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005

ibang klase talaga pag hinayaan mo ang pinoy mag mod ng kotse

i mean during my time car enthusiasts were reading magazines like super street and import tuner

kahit papano may guidance

meron awareness sa brands like greddy, apexi, hks, jun, spoon, mugen etc

kahit di afford nandun naman ang simota, fremuff haha

you'll know where they got their ideas

pero this new generation of modders walang guidance

anything goes talaga

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ibang klase talaga pag hinayaan mo ang pinoy mag mod ng kotse

i mean during my time car enthusiasts were reading magazines like super street and import tuner

kahit papano may guidance

meron awareness sa brands like greddy, apexi, hks, jun, spoon, mugen etc

kahit di afford nandun naman ang simota, fremuff haha

you'll know where they got their ideas

pero this new generation of modders walang guidance

anything goes talaga
    Hindi po ba baduy ang tawag sa mga naka blinking tail lights? Anyone who does that to their car, I would not call a car enthusiast Meron din naman nga baduy nung 90s, yung nagpapalit ng malalaking tambusto, tawag ng kapatid ko tunog ciento takbo bente.

Pero agree ako na sa kabataan ngayon na born 90s, bihira ang mahilig sa sasakyan kumpara sa panahon ko na born in the 70s

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vel0city View Post
    Hindi po ba baduy ang tawag sa mga naka blinking tail lights?
    Yes, that was a sarcasting post. [emoji6]

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Yes, that was a sarcasting post. [emoji6]

opo sir, kay uls po yung post ko na I would not call those people car enthusiasts or modders.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vel0city View Post
    Hindi po ba baduy ang tawag sa mga naka blinking tail lights? Anyone who does that to their car, I would not call a car enthusiast Meron din naman nga baduy nung 90s, yung nagpapalit ng malalaking tambusto, tawag ng kapatid ko tunog ciento takbo bente.

Pero agree ako na sa kabataan ngayon na born 90s, bihira ang mahilig sa sasakyan kumpara sa panahon ko na born in the 70s
    mga kabaduyan dati

Like windshield washer nozzle na may LED hehe

Neon light sa ilalim ng kotse inspired by fast&furious1

GT wing

Pero ibang klase kabaduyan ngayon

Mga mods ngayon homegrown

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    As good as Mazda can be but for the price of the new Mazda3, there are more practical choices out there. For 1.3M, I ain’t spending that amount of money for a compact with a small 4-cylinder engine unless it’s turbocharged. The 2016 Golf 1.4T back then was sold for 1.3M and it was one of the best small cars I have driven - good acceleration, great handling, and Teutonic interiors. It didn’t sell and VW-PH sold them for a bargain at 995k in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Might be possible that Mazda will probably part of Toyota in the future.. Baka bilhin nila Mazda and turn it their wholly-owned subsidiary like Subaru.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Might be possible that Mazda will probably part of Toyota in the future.. Baka bilhin nila Mazda and turn it their wholly-owned subsidiary like Subaru.
    Correction: Toyota owns around 16.5% of Subaru but it is not a subsidiary like Daihatsu or Hino. When you say subsidiary, that means you own more than half of the company. Toyota has no control over Subaru operations and management.

Toyota also owns around 5% of Mazda, Suzuki, and Yamaha.

With bigger stake in Subaru, Toyota expands reach over Japan automakers | Reuters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast