Sep 2009
    i think the 4 new models that will coming to our shores are:
    1.mazda 3
    2.CX5
    3.premacy? to compete with previa and grandis
    4.BT 50

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mauunahan pa tayo ng Malaysia at Thailand sa production ng 2nd Gen. Mazda 3. Anyway, mas malaki naman ang market nila sa compact segment compared to us.

Assembly of the all-new Mazda 3, known as the Axela in other markets, has finally commenced in Thailand and Malaysia, two years after the model was first built in Japan, Colombia and South Africa.
    Production in Thailand, where the Mazda 2 subcompact and the BT-50 pickup truck are also a hit, started on February 28.
    Malaysia, on the other hand, started selling Mazda 3 units made by Inokom Corporation today. Mazda used to import the 3 from Japan.
    :
    Now that the all-new Mazda 3 is now produced in Thailand and with Ford's confirmation that the new Focus will be built there starting next year, does it mean the death knell for Ford Philippines' Sta. Rosa plant is now sounding?
    The answer is no--or at least not yet--according to Anika Salceda, Ford Group Philippines' assistant vice president for corporate communications.
    "The announcement has no effect on our current operations here in the Philippines," Salceda said.

Source: Topgear Philippines

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Di nila tayo naunahan. Dyan na gagawin ang new Mazda 3, tapos tayo import na lang from them... Ganun na din sa Focus...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Who wants to bet a year ahead that hindi direct-injected Mazda 3 natin?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Di nila tayo naunahan. Dyan na gagawin ang new Mazda 3, tapos tayo import na lang from them... Ganun na din sa Focus...
    So mas mapapaaga ang dating ng 2nd Gen. M3 dito pag imported from Thailand? And hindi 2012 as reported in this thread. No idea yet sa specs ng Thai-made M3.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Ito bang model ay "skyactiv technology" na? Ito ang hinihintay at gusto ko makita.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yung mazada CX5 ba is also the Minagi?

Here are some pics I got from the internet:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    i dont like the design direction mazda is taking now. too out there for me. the new bt-50, the minagi and the cx-5 just doesn't cut it for me. may bago ba silang chief designer? hehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kokak kokak kokak

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Mazda's 2012 Four new models