New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The question remains will the new MZ3 be still made in Laguna or sa Thailand na?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    GDi isn't the key to a more-successful market.
    For sure by itself it won't, but it would give a big boost to the performance of its cars which will give them a big edge over the competition which then, along with competitive pricing, will be the key to a more successful market.

About dun sa plant, if they going to import everything for Thailand, what will become of the plant na? And would it already be the facelifted versions that will be coming to us or are they going to do the same thing Nissan did with the X-Trail, Murano and Sentra 200?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    With competitive pricing? It will never happen.

Korean and Japanese car makers are not yet ready for launching GDi engines here in the PH.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    mazda 5, anyone?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    OT:

Even if MZ3 are imported (The next gen Focus will be from Thailand.), Ford Phils will still use the plant for its export business. Last I read they were thinking of using it to assemble pick-ups.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Assemble pickups? Does it mean that the new Ranger and BT50 will be assembled here?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i've been hearing those words way back nung nasa alabang pa ko. even from FGP personnels when they visited the casa before. hopefully eh sana this time totoo na yan.
    masyado na yatang late ang new 3?

for the guess part, hmm... i think a van would be also included sa 2012 line up nila, and that's just my wild guess. yung rumored new 6 (yung may soul of motion thingy) kasi eh mukang malabo pa

poor tribute... di na binuhay...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    i've been hearing those words way back nung nasa alabang pa ko. even from FGP personnels when they visited the casa before. hopefully eh sana this time totoo na yan.
    masyado na yatang late ang new 3?

for the guess part, hmm... i think a van would be also included sa 2012 line up nila, and that's just my wild guess. yung rumored new 6 (yung may soul of motion thingy) kasi eh mukang malabo pa

poor tribute... di na binuhay...
    It looks llke the Minagi Concept will preview the replacement of the Tribute.

Its possibly a version of Ford's Vertrek

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Aren't Mazda and Ford divorced already?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post
    Aren't Mazda and Ford divorced already?
    Not completely, Ford still owns a 3.5% stake in Mazda.

Besides, these cars have been in development for sometime already just like the all-new 2012 Mazda BT-50...

...and 2012 Ford Ranger
    Last edited by AG4; March 2nd, 2011 at 05:41 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Mazda's 2012 Four new models