New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sir,

is this the new mazda 6? or the old body? we have the old body 2.3L mazda 6 and i was getting the rattling sound when we first got the car... at first it wasnt that strong but it stronger as time went by. rattling sound siya sa rear right happens on uneven surfaces. however it went away when i went to the SCTEX fun run last week. so far it has been quiet... dont know what happened but its gone

id suggest look at the seatbelt thingies at the back of headrests of the rear seats... maluwag siya dati sa akin and i had them fixed at mazda gh. ginawa naman nila. hope this helps.

sa totoo, ive been hearing some more small rattling and the mazda 6 is not as sturdy sounding as my friend's civic. i guess mazda quality is upto par with honda yet. but it's still atleast 5x times more fun to drive than my friend's civic. hehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hey Kyle,

I don't recall any rattling on our 6. Right now, my rear driver-side speaker has a rattle when playing loud music. I believe this is because of a negligent speaker upgrade and not a manufacturer defect. I will try to have it fixed soon.

In the mean time:

zoom zoom!!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by youngblue View Post
    sorry about the quality, i used my phone.

1.PH_M6
    2.Number001
    3.jUs-
    4.kha
    5.kyle618
    6.youngblue

kyle618 andun pa ba yung chick sa mazda greenhills?
    I've been following this thread for quite some time. Count me in as one of the select few owners of M6 2.3L. Mine is 2006 model, silver contrail metallic.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by marioviz View Post
    I've been following this thread for quite some time. Count me in as one of the select few owners of M6 2.3L. Mine is 2006 model, silver contrail metallic.
    good choice sir! :D, sali ka clubmazda3.org if you have the time, 2 pa lang kami active na mazda 6 there. i've seen jus' 6 and all i can say is... nice intake and exhaust pati ice rin pala :D

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618 View Post
    good choice sir! :D, sali ka clubmazda3.org if you have the time, 2 pa lang kami active na mazda 6 there. i've seen jus' 6 and all i can say is... nice intake and exhaust pati ice rin pala :D
    Thanks, kyle618. I'll think about joining your clubmazda3.org. I'm in my 40's and might be too old joining it.

By the way, I also own a 2006 M3R 2.0L, techno grey. But both my M6 and M3R are stock. Truly a Mazda fan.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Mazda6 Owners