New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    karding, what do you think off the mazda5 versus the mazda3 dito sa So Cali?

andy

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marv0083
    anong sira sa trunk
    Maingay yung parang maliit na mechanism (parang maliit na shocks) that supports the trunk from opening fast. They sprayed it with WD40, put oil and whatever lubricant they can find - ganun pa din. Sabi ko na yun ang problema at ayaw makinig. Nandun na yung sales manager, yung mechanical manager and a representative from cats and about an hour and a half saka lang pinalitan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    congrats mark!!!
    daan ako minsan sa inyo para masilip yan.
    OT:
    mayang gabi uuwi na ako QC...
    bukas wala ako luther
    text mo lang ako

samahan mo nga ako sa car stuff at sa big berts sa sunday?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ericmm
    Maingay yung parang maliit na mechanism (parang maliit na shocks) that supports the trunk from opening fast. They sprayed it with WD40, put oil and whatever lubricant they can find - ganun pa din. Sabi ko na yun ang problema at ayaw makinig. Nandun na yung sales manager, yung mechanical manager and a representative from cats and about an hour and a half saka lang pinalitan.
    hmm suggest ko you go to teamrage.ph tapos post ka sa drcr customer service ito ng mazda you can locate it in club mazda 3> mazda service people> drcr

just ask maysky there to assist you

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Thanks marv0083 i will do this. I have another question to the MZ3 2.0 owners here.... I noticed that my left reat bumper w/ spoiler is a little loose as compared to the right side - a little loose but is more solid. You tap it a little and it plays a lot as if there is no bracket supporting it. My wife can actually hear it from the passenger seat at the back when we drive around. I brought it to Mazda and they checked it out and unfortunately they said that "Ganun talaga yun kase wala na yung mud skirt." May I ask the owners here if it the same in your MZ3?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    why? suspension and handling
    why not? parang lower yun ground clearance nya compared to civic and altis kaya prone to sayad.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pdc2: Most of the guys here prefer the lowered look anyway.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ei guys... especially MZ3 owners... naka recieve na ba kayo ng recall letter?? bout sa heat insulators daw?? covered period nya is dec 04 to sep 05...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by akuma
    ei guys... especially MZ3 owners... naka recieve na ba kayo ng recall letter?? bout sa heat insulators daw?? covered period nya is dec 04 to sep 05...
    yep...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why not: because their dealership (casa) service sucks in the US. Its done by Ford techs as well. Never will I buy a Mazda again.

mazda3: why/why not?