New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    it varies may naka 8 and some goes up to 10 i think

alam mo hindi ko maintindihan bakit less superior

ang engine ng mazda ????? dahil lang ba sa VVti and Vtec ehh ang mazda meron din naman S-Vt ahhh sadly sa 1.6 lang

pero s-vt or non s-vt oks naman tahimik and malakas ang hatak. ang sarap ng tunog pagnagredline na heheh

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Why?
    good brakes,

bang for the back,

NVH is considerable low try driving it along mckinley road and u will hear it ,

suspension is good enough gives u a stiff ride good for corners,

60/40 folding seats,

u can press down or pull up the steering wheel as oppose to ur toyota and honda,

seats fall right in to place sarap umopo dun,

driving position is great especially the height adjuster that moves the entire chair diagonally,

masmura siya compared to others considering na naka non conventional a/t siya you can fiddle with stick to suit ur driving style considerably large cabin and trunk,

super lock system,

i like the functionality of the headunit and the audio mounted controls on the steering wheel,

not dated design,

when u buy it u wont have the feeling of looking to other cars hehe like owning a toyota and honda ull still find ur self looking at a mazda hahaha

by the way i own a mazda 3 2.0R

why not?
    no central lock button

by the time honda releases its new civic maybe mazda could bring in their (mazda performance series) or mazdaspeed 3 with 220+ hp sweet

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marv0083
    Why?
    good brakes,

why not?
    no central lock button
    Hold on.... I agree with the awesome braking power of my mazda3, but what do you mean no central lock button?? Am I missing something coz I can close all 5 doors of mine from my door lock button...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka he means a separate button apart from the lock mismo..like the one in nissans...
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo
    Hold on.... I agree with the awesome braking power of my mazda3, but what do you mean no central lock button?? Am I missing something coz I can close all 5 doors of mine from my door lock button...
    what i meant was no central lock BUTTON not no CENTRAL LOCK

hastle kasi ehh u need to open and close ur doors when 1 door is unlock

well we can live with it im just wondering why they forgot that

they have auto lights, auto wipers, and tons of cool stuff but no central lock button haha 1 minor flaw to mazda 3 hehehe

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Why not?

Hehe, masakit kasi sa ulo yung 323 namin (malapit ng ibenta) kaya ilag kami sa kahit anong Mazda. Nadala kung baga.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    why: Definitely unique and a head turner. Everytime na nakakakita ako ng one di ko talaga matiis na mapahanga ako. In love talaga ako sa car na ito.
    why not: Di ko pa kaya ang monthly, mabigat. Sana rin maglabas sila ng manual, puwede bumaba ang price nito.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by seung
    Why not?

Hehe, masakit kasi sa ulo yung 323 namin (malapit ng ibenta) kaya ilag kami sa kahit anong Mazda. Nadala kung baga.
    Seung, sana hindi yung 323 mo ang makukuha ko pag bumili na ako...

joke lang

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    this is my first post. i find this site very informative, kaya sumali na rin ako. i just got an mz3 2.0L. barely 300 kms pa lang tinatakbo ko. very happy with it!!

marv0083, i share your disappointment with the lack of central locking. although the other amenities are great! question lang sir, do you hear a dribbling-like sound sa harapan kapag dumadaan ka sa series of bumps (not potholes....i never dared) at moderate speed? medyo may naririnig kasi ako sa mz3 ko. im thinking normal lang yon, pero i would appreciate your insight on this. ty!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sorry, i meant i share marv0083's disappointment with the lack of a central locking BUTTON

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
mazda3: why/why not?