New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    .......... tapos kinonsulta niya yung dealer kung bakit ganun. Sabi daw ng dealer, "eh sir, hindi ba nagpa-palit kayo to 17-inch mags?"
    :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ganyan talaga lalo na low profile, ganyan din sa kin 40 series kc sobrang nipis na

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Why buy it: Great design, sporty suspension/handling

Why not: gas consumption, the 2006 HONDA civic is just around the corner... better wait for it!! Honda vs Mazda? HONDA!!!!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    why: duh!
    why not: Porma lang yang Mazda3 pre yon lang. Pero under the hood tatagal ba yan? I drove a mazda myself for 5 years tinalo pa sya ng esi ko sa reliability.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    why: porma and di pa masyadong kalat (i only see a sprinkling of them in the alabang area)

why not: underpowered for such a sporty-looking car and automatic tranny only

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats
    Why not: the 2006 HONDA civic is just around the corner... better wait for it!! Honda vs Mazda? HONDA!!!!
    really? any links for the pics?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if it were my money, would i buy a Mazda 3? heck, yes!

here's my executive overview for the Mazda 3 hehehe (abangan niyo nalang yung for other models :D )

Mazda 3
    Stunning, Euro-chic styling wraps this unabashedly sporty compact sedan that is making the Mazda name proud again. You get a lot of sporty car for your money, especially compared to the Japanese competition, but the Ford Lynx is a better value. Two engines are offered in three trim levels, plus a five-door hatchback variant. While the 1.6-liter and 2.0-liter mills are down on power compared to their rivals, the well-executed design inside and out – with an emphasis on sport – make this a more memorable package than other alternatives, and this Mazda is a more enjoyable drive than most of its competitors. The back-seat space is good, about second only to the Altis’, but rear headroom is abbreviated in sedans. Still, while the 1.6 makes an excellent city car, discerning drivers should step up to the R or consider the bargain-priced Ford Lynx RS, especially if you’d like the pleasure of a row-your-own tranny.

Mazda 3 1.6 S Automatic: P735,000
    Mazda 3 1.6 S Hatchback Automatic: P770,000
    Mazda 3 1.6 V Automatic: P795,000
    Mazda 3 2.0 R Automatic: P930,000
    Last edited by mbt; May 19th, 2005 at 11:01 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    how about feedback on the 1.6 hatchback?

i'm planning to switch to a sedan na kasi (from a ford ranger)... naka zoom in na ako between a vtec city or a jazz (vtec jazz sana kung lalabas)... but now comes this thread... oo nga.. i totally overlooked the mz3 hatch.. although hindi ako gano na - excite nung una kong nakita ang mz3 sedan sa showroom (both the 2.0 and the 1.6 variants)... early last year pa ata nun nung nag - iikot ako ng mga casa dyan sa quezon ave (car dealers that is.. hindi yung casa na casa hehe ) ni hindi ko alam na naglabas na pala ng hatch ang mz3...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    why: maporma sa ngaun, la pa ka-match na sedan

why not: automatic lang available, mas nagagandahan ako sa focus sa WTC and I heard na maglalabas ang civic na sinlaki nya.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mackieboy
    really? any links for the pics?
    mackiboy, sa september pa ipapakita ng honda ang Civic 06 sedan... ung Coupe and hatch concepts, pnakita na nila, pero malamang wla dito un, sedan lng... it'll be released in the market cguro as early as december or 1st qtr of 06... 6-8months from now...

here's a link that shows what the 06 civic sedan could look like...

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=354593

marami narin spypics ng 06 civic sedan sa net... try to search for it

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
mazda3: why/why not?