New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm, it does makes sense niky! galeng!

but, even if it do re-act due to rear weight, it shouldnt burn the pads, does it?! If EBD re-acts, the only result should be a better braking distance and doesnt lock up the rear. But if the pads are too harsh/hard, then it might go up in smoke.

as I've said earlier, the rear wheel have too much brake dust than the front when Im by myself.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ang solution dyan siguro e buy some BBK para ok ang brakes mo bosing.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh mas mahal pa BBK kaysa kalahati ng mazda3 eh :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yet another complaint.

Kumakadyot ang shifting ng A/T from 1st to 2nd. Pero after a bit of driving, wala na yung kadyot. Malamang eto ang sakit nito kapag malamig pa. judkudai, mazda-dai!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    hmmm, it does makes sense niky! galeng!

but, even if it do re-act due to rear weight, it shouldnt burn the pads, does it?! If EBD re-acts, the only result should be a better braking distance and doesnt lock up the rear. But if the pads are too harsh/hard, then it might go up in smoke.

as I've said earlier, the rear wheel have too much brake dust than the front when Im by myself.
    Maybe it's a combination. One of our FCP members lost control under braking on a flyover in his RS (which I suspect involves EBD, as he was near the top, and there were just two of them in the car). It might also explain why Mazda 2.0s are losing control here.

As for the AT, fluid level problem? Patay, hanggang ngayon, may problema ang AT ng Mazda?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    niky, just had my fluid levels checked, even the battery after I had them check the brakes. Eveything is on its ideal levels, daw.

may nagsabi dito sa tsikot na "activmatic tranny is just a conventional tranny but very expensive to repair" :bwahaha:

Akala ko isolated problem ang mazda tranny? Dahil ang co-worker ko eh may 2001 626 and tranny ang unang bumigay after the warranty.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    <<<OFFENSIVE COMMENT DELETED>>>

Warning you guys AGAIN on this. - M2
    Last edited by mazdamazda; November 3rd, 2005 at 09:10 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    niky, just had my fluid levels checked, even the battery after I had them check the brakes. Eveything is on its ideal levels, daw.

may nagsabi dito sa tsikot na "activmatic tranny is just a conventional tranny but very expensive to repair" :bwahaha:

Akala ko isolated problem ang mazda tranny? Dahil ang co-worker ko eh may 2001 626 and tranny ang unang bumigay after the warranty.
    Hehe! Does that apply to INVECS, too? ang mahal ng Computer box ng INVECS ng Mitsu! (Cousin replaced one... erh... all three due to flooding)

AFAIK, it's not an isolated problem, it happens on 626s (supposedly very common), old 323s, and some Lynxes (not as common). That's why I'm waiting for the manual transmission Focus or Mazda3 2.0 before I jump on the bandwagon. These trannies are supposed to be all new, but you never know.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    AFAIK, it's not an isolated problem, it happens on 626s (supposedly very common), old 323s, and some Lynxes (not as common). That's why I'm waiting for the manual transmission Focus or Mazda3 2.0 before I jump on the bandwagon. These trannies are supposed to be all new, but you never know.
    i
    oh now you're telling me?! :twak:hahahahaha

anyway,ayoko na talaga and I cant wait 'til I get rid of this.

but thanks for the input niky

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    :D Good luck!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Mazda3 rear rotors/pads went up in smoke