New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    final warning sa thread na ito and to you airshaq.sa isang thread ka pa tumitira.

karding: warning din sayo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OK...

I've spent a good 2 minutes of my time deleting some rather offensive posts. If you have personal differences with each other then don't spill it here.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hhhhm didn't have the chance to read that. .... anyways, sabi nga nila "make love not war" well probably not to that extent pero lalo na pareho pa kayong pinoy na nasa states "can we all get along?"... okay , enuf.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hot tong thread na to...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Karding, it's time to revisit my original suggestion:

A3 A3 A3 A3 A3 A3 A3 A3 A3 A3 A3 A3 A3 A3

Last edited by empy; October 28th, 2005 at 07:54 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM
    may TSB na nga tungkol sa brakes eh.
    Sir Parakito, ang TSB ba na sinasabi mo for US palang or dito na sa Pinas? Kasi i drove my Mazda3 last weekend, first time napuno 5 adults from QC to Makati, nearing Makati from standing start....i can hear a hum sounding like sticky brakes, narinig ko rin on the way home and we're still full. The day after, driving alone di ko na narinig.

Kaka TSB palang ng Mazda Phil re exhaust insulation, meron na naman kaya uli? Ifever, meron na i haven't been informed yet.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    So I've been telling my dealership (CASA) that my rear rotors/pads are too dusty. I heard that there is a TSB on rear pads being too hard on the rotors. But the service advisor insisted that it's normal. (hint: mazda in the US of A is being serviced by Ford technicians) I asked them to take a look at it at least but they told me that there is no MAZDA TECH on weekends. Wow, for working people like myself, we dont have time to bring it in on weekdays. Hence, we can only come in on weekends. I asked Claremont Mazda/Ford to check the poor A/C performance. Again, "sorry but we dont have any MAZDA TECH on weekends, you would need to bring it on weekdays."

I've had my Mazda3 since July 2005. Had it serviced on Claremont Mazda/Ford twice already. On both occasions, I asked them to check the rear rotors/pads and A/C performance.

Last saturday as I was driving from the supermarket with four passengers, my passengers complained of a foul odor, "something's burning!" The house was only 3 miles a way on a 35mph street. I pulled to the driveway and saw my rear rotors in red and smoking.

I called Mazda 24-HR road side assistance and had it towed to a nearby dealership, Im 35 miles away from Claremont Mazda/Ford. The other dealership (Alhambra Mazda) provided me with a Chevy Cavalier while they work on my car. I believe they will start the work today because I got to the dealership at 4pm last saturday, they are closed on Sundays.

Im not buying any Mazda again. Not because the quality of the car sucks but because the SERVICE quality sucks big time. Note to self, look at the quality of service after buying the car and not the quality of SALES service.

This is probably why there are more loyal buyers of Honda and Toyota amongst Japanese manufacturers.

If it werent for the wife, I'm selling this Mazda3 for a Scion xB. But Im still am! :bwahaha:
    Chevy Cavalier? Quite ironic, coming from a Mazda/Ford dealer

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by slipstreamer
    Sir Parakito, ang TSB ba na sinasabi mo for US palang or dito na sa Pinas? Kasi i drove my Mazda3 last weekend, first time napuno 5 adults from QC to Makati, nearing Makati from standing start....i can hear a hum sounding like sticky brakes, narinig ko rin on the way home and we're still full. The day after, driving alone di ko na narinig.

Kaka TSB palang ng Mazda Phil re exhaust insulation, meron na naman kaya uli? Ifever, meron na i haven't been informed yet.
    slipstreamer, di ko sure kung nilabas 'tong TSB na 'to sa Pinas. but definitely sa US lumabas 'to. i'm guessing na the time they released the MZ3 sa pinas eh na implement na yang corrective action na yan. i'm not sure if what u heard is caused by sticky brakes. but the next time u hear it again, u can easily check a sticky brake is take note of the car is dragging (may pume=preno) and if it does continue to run for about a kilometer than Stop (on a safe part of the road) and go ahead and touch your wheels near the Hub/brake area. Normally it should feel warm, but if its hot then yes most likely that wheel has a sticky brake. good luck with ur car!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Chevy Cavalier? Quite ironic, coming from a Mazda/Ford dealer
    Its not a loaner, its a rental.

In the US, iilan lang ang nagbibigay ng loaner. BMW, Acura, Lexus, and all other high-end manufacturers

a loaner is typically of the same car as the one being serviced. When I had my previous integra, loaner ang binibigay ng Acura dealership.

a rental is a rental car provided by the dealership working on the car. isa nga sa mga manufacturer na rental car ang binibigay eh Mazda.

slipstreamer, its funny that you mentioned that you had 5 passengers incl. driver when you heard the squeek. When this happened, 5 passenger din ang mazda3 ko. that was the only time na 5-pass incl. driver ang sakay ng mazda3 ko. I've had a total of four pero walang nangyaring ganito.
    Last edited by Karding; October 29th, 2005 at 12:06 AM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... di kaya EBD error ito? Because if the Mazda has EBD, maybe it is overreacting to the weight in the rear, or over-tightening the pre-tension on the rear brakes.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Mazda3 rear rotors/pads went up in smoke