New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hindi ba talaga magkakaroon nito? Peeps, baka may alam kayo. Sayang kasi yung chassis at handling ng kotse hindi mamamaximize kung A/T lang ang meron.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    balita ko mukhang di yata talaga dadalhin dito sa pinas...surplus na lang pag asa kung ganun nga...sawap sana kung may 2.3 m/t dito(pero sakit naman siguro sa bulsa he he)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    kung may M/T lng tlga mazda, yan din kukunin ko nlg eh... kaso wala....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa tingin ko pag my MT pa.. lower than 700K na yan :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    maybe mazda knows that majority of car buyers here in the philippines would choose an AT over a MT. surveys and studies na siguro, sa traffic ba dito sa manila eh...comfort in driving is a big factor.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    di ba pag automatic makunsumo sa gaso`..?..mazda people just dont realized meron silang potential buyers sa m/t variants..bring em in..!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    talaga? majority ng owners dito would prefer AT kesa MT? i hate AT cars hehe.. ang pangit ng tunog

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    My friend was really set to buy a Mazda 3, but upon knowing that there's no manual available, he settled with a (groan) Civic.

I'm very positive that more and more people will get the 3 if there's a stick shift variant. It's cheaper to buy, quicker and more economical. The manual 3 is gonna be the weapon of choice for track days because of its brilliant handling; most of the mods will be made in the engine.

By the way, is Ford still selling the Lynx, including the RS?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    yes sobra mura ng mazda 3 kung may manual...... ummm

maybe baka kaya walang manual para walang taxi ? hehehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    They can let the buyer sign a contract that they won't turn it for public use like Honda does (even to that City ).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mazda3 M/T