New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    *niky,

so which is which? is the 'S' spec (entry level) equipped with ABS already? or was my agent correct in stating that the hatch now has the spec of the 'V' (dual airbag, ABS, electronic climate control) albeit at 879K vs 849K previously?
    yes, your agent is correct. the hatch now has the V-spec features. saw this personally at mazda alabang last week... what's better is that the V-spec models has a leather-wrapped steering wheel (the salesperson says that it's leather pero duda ako na real leather ito) and an 'info' display. not sure however what other info can be viewed from the info display aside from fuel efficiency - forgot to ask the salesperson kasi natuwa ako sa leather steering wheel and new seat material for the V-spec hatchback. if i recall it right, the leather-wrapped steering wheel isn't even offered in the old 2.0 mazda3...

there's also this 'handle' at the rear door which allows smaller people (like your wife or gf) to pull down or close the door easily. alam ko wala din ito sa previous hatch model.

sabi sa ads, white na rin pala yung instrument backlighting unlike the deep orange color in the previous models (not able to check this out sa casa)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Malas. If we'd waited a month we'd have gotten this one. I always wanted a 'V' but my wife wanted a hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoots View Post
    yes, your agent is correct. the hatch now has the V-spec features. saw this personally at mazda alabang last week... what's better is that the V-spec models has a leather-wrapped steering wheel (the salesperson says that it's leather pero duda ako na real leather ito) and an 'info' display. not sure however what other info can be viewed from the info display aside from fuel efficiency - forgot to ask the salesperson kasi natuwa ako sa leather steering wheel and new seat material for the V-spec hatchback. if i recall it right, the leather-wrapped steering wheel isn't even offered in the old 2.0 mazda3...

there's also this 'handle' at the rear door which allows smaller people (like your wife or gf) to pull down or close the door easily. alam ko wala din ito sa previous hatch model.

sabi sa ads, white na rin pala yung instrument backlighting unlike the deep orange color in the previous models (not able to check this out sa casa)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    katawa. sa Mazda camp. "S" is the entry leve. and "V" yung with safety Features like Dual Airbags saka ABS..... whereas yung lumabas na later Civic just copied the opposite? "V" na tuloy yung entry level....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mali yung Civic... sa alphabet, nauuna yung "S" sa "V".

Which means... dapat top-of-the-line ang "Z".

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Mali yung Civic... sa alphabet, nauuna yung "S" sa "V".

Which means... dapat top-of-the-line ang "Z".
    niky... sumunod naman sila with the 1G City.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hehehe. Tumpak!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wala bang actual pictures nung 2.0? May spoiler pa ba to like the previous 2.0 model

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Mazda3 2007 Model Update now out!