New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 172 of 179 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1782
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    To remain closest to stock specs, look into 15x6 et42 + 185-55-R15. For DE wheel/tire guidance & MORE, please check this thread from Mazda2ners....
    Login Required |
    You might have to register & login, sir. That's a great group who can help you w/ modding, maintenance & Mownership. I encourage you to join! They're on FB, too...or you can reach out to the good sir tyr0 in this forum.[emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for this. I will try to register. Inisip ko rin 185 kasi sa tire calculator exact diameter result niya sa stock. Ang worry ko lang baka di ko maramdaman masyado difference sa stock.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Talaga bang matigas tapakan ang clutch? Parang natitigasan ako kasi medyo nakakangawit pag matagal na kaya iniisip to ipa adjust.

Sent from my Lenovo PB2-670M using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Fluid ba or clutch cable ang previous gen m2?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Has anybody installed android auto sa unit nila? Gusto ko sana pero im worried baka mavoid warranty or something

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by almigraso View Post
    Has anybody installed android auto sa unit nila? Gusto ko sana pero im worried baka mavoid warranty or something

A handful got AA on their MzdConnect. Reach out to Mazda2ners. They're a great group of very helpful guys who can guide you w/ all the tips & tricks of modding, maintenance & Mownership. PM tyr0 over in this forum, sir.[emoji4]

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    A handful got AA on their MzdConnect. Reach out to Mazda2ners. They're a great group of very helpful guys who can guide you w/ all the tips & tricks of modding, maintenance & Mownership. PM tyr0 over in this forum, sir.[emoji4]

will do sir. thank you!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Fluid ba or clutch cable ang previous gen m2?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Fluid na yata

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    An acquaintance is asking​ for help. Any recommendations will surely be appreciated.

Help needed with 2. Wife hates the rough ride. Bumpy. Sways. Misses smoother 3 ride. Often complains. Any recommendations? Wanted smaler rims and ps4 but ps4 does not come in that size. How about smaller rims and top line softer tires? Or softer shocks/Coils. Am by no means mechanic by any stretch so any ideas would be appreciated.

Happy wife happy life. Boy I could use help there...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    An acquaintance is asking​ for help. Any recommendations will surely be appreciated.
    She should have test drove it before buying the car...upgrading the wheels and shocks on a swb vehicle...small difference from stock..

Trade in the wife...problem solved..seriously, if just a car for one, just remove some air on the tires, like just 2psi..see if she'll likes it or put something heavy inside the trunk that with act as a counter balance....we put bags of sand in our pickup bed to smoothen the ride...hope this helps..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    She should have test drove it before buying the car...upgrading the wheels and shocks on a swb vehicle...small difference from stock..

Trade in the wife...problem solved..seriously, if just a car for one, just remove some air on the tires, like just 2psi..see if she'll likes it or put something heavy inside the trunk that with act as a counter balance....we put bags of sand in our pickup bed to smoothen the ride...hope this helps..

Agree w/ Big. Play w/ pressures 1st. They should find a sweet spot somewhere.

Mazda2 [MERGED]