New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drewverde View Post
    Good to hear that! is that the 2009 model?
    yup, sabi ng SA 2009 model daw.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    san ba ako maka bili ng mga acc sa tribute natin? if sa banawe ano name ng shop? thanks

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sama ako sa tribute club... nde pa ko nakaka punta sa greenhills... puro out of town ako sa weekend para ma-try ko ung tribute...

i was in subic yesterday and the ride was extremely fun... I had three passengers plus most of my team's bags and I was still able to go to 160kph at sctex... I just wanted to see how fast the tribute could go so I asked my officemate if we could speed up on our way home...

she was driving a mazda3 (hatchback) and tried to outrun me in SCTEX... I have to admit the mazda3 was really faster at the start but I was able to overtake her once I had the tribute up to speed... I'm not sure why, i've been driving for two weeks only, but the acceleration of the tribute coming from a full stop is really, really slow...

I averaged around 140kph while at SCTEX and during certain long stretches, I maxed out at 160kph... I wanted to push it further as the engine was still as silent as ever but I was too chicken to try it out with so many passengers...

my guess is that it would probably max out at 210 before you start hearing any increase in the noise from the engine...

sana totoo na nde nila i-phase out... para meron tayong mabuong club... hehehe... kelan first meeting? wala akong alam sa mga sasakyan kaya naghahanap ako ng mga marurunong eh... hehehe...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tancho_kuhaku View Post
    san ba ako maka bili ng mga acc sa tribute natin? if sa banawe ano name ng shop? thanks
    Depende po sir... what kind of accesories po ba?:starwars:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sakeyah22 View Post
    sama ako sa tribute club... nde pa ko nakaka punta sa greenhills... puro out of town ako sa weekend para ma-try ko ung tribute...

i was in subic yesterday and the ride was extremely fun... I had three passengers plus most of my team's bags and I was still able to go to 160kph at sctex... I just wanted to see how fast the tribute could go so I asked my officemate if we could speed up on our way home...

she was driving a mazda3 (hatchback) and tried to outrun me in SCTEX... I have to admit the mazda3 was really faster at the start but I was able to overtake her once I had the tribute up to speed... I'm not sure why, i've been driving for two weeks only, but the acceleration of the tribute coming from a full stop is really, really slow...

I averaged around 140kph while at SCTEX and during certain long stretches, I maxed out at 160kph... I wanted to push it further as the engine was still as silent as ever but I was too chicken to try it out with so many passengers...

my guess is that it would probably max out at 210 before you start hearing any increase in the noise from the engine...

sana totoo na nde nila i-phase out... para meron tayong mabuong club... hehehe... kelan first meeting? wala akong alam sa mga sasakyan kaya naghahanap ako ng mga marurunong eh... hehehe...
    Nice Run... pero pwede pa i max-out yan :bruce_lee:

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hehehe... sana nga ma-max out ko para maramdaman ko kung pano sya lumipad... hehehe...

may inayos pa ba kayo sa tribute? ano anong acc nilagay nyo? san ba nakaka bili nun?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Rims...
    CF HOOD
    CF PANELS
    CF GARNISH
    Bodykit.... etc

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Depende po sir... what kind of accesories po ba?:starwars:
    Rims...
    CF HOOD
    CF PANELS
    CF GARNISH
    Bodykit.... etc
    di naman mga window visor,auxillary cable(wala kasi dito sa cebu) and if possible body kit, checked starbright but dont like the design kasi hehe. hope you could help me sa iabng acc.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tancho_kuhaku View Post
    di naman mga window visor,auxillary cable(wala kasi dito sa cebu) and if possible body kit, checked starbright but dont like the design kasi hehe. hope you could help me sa iabng acc.
    they have 2 designs at starbright did you see them already? as for the aux cable you can find that at a hardware store and about the visors you can easily get them at banawe if you ever come here to manila... i think goldrich has them

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    they have 2 designs at starbright did you see them already? as for the aux cable you can find that at a hardware store and about the visors you can easily get them at banawe if you ever come here to manila... i think goldrich has them
    cge2 thanks wala kasi sa cdr-king sa aux eh hehe. ok will try goldrich thanks