New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphA_Q View Post
    pinalagay ko torroidal tank. they placed it sa well where my spare wheel is at. then i had to buy a donut tire na lang para may spare pa ako. fuel consumption is around 7-8km/l city driving. fuel consumption is almost d same using petrol, but you can have it tuned to be a miser or a guzzler. btw it has its own injectors and own ecu. galing!
    Alpha Q, where (or which) LPG installer did you convert your tribute? Is it switchable from gas to LPG?

I saw an X-trail in the gas station this week loading up on the LPG pump. I thought he was just parking there; meron pala for CUVs

When you say tuned for miser or guzzler, is it user tunable by the flick of a switch or by the installer pa?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    would be very interested in knowing which company did the lpg conversion for alpha q. have a 3l v6 which is a real gas guzzler.thanks

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hey guys...sorry ngyn nakareply. greengas auto lpg did the conversion. its in mandaluyong. i was there yesterday to have it retuned and so far ok nman lahat. been using it for 4 months na. the vehicles there being converted yesterday were a fortuner, a camry, a crv, an altis, an exped, a tahoe. mazda q.ave even examined my kit and they were all praises sa conversion. parang stock daw lahat. if u guys wanna see and test my ride, we can meet up sometime next week sa tiendesitas or ortigas home depot area. mini eb na ito....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    it can ce switched to gas or vice vera anytime. if you wish to have a lean mixture (mas matipid) installer will have to map the ecu included sa kit but basically, they just pattern yun setting sa settings nun tribute. pwede din rich yun mixture so mas responsive, mas malakas din consumption

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Newbie po ako dito. Just finished reading the thread from first to last post.

Magaganda reviews, especially when the vehicles presumably were new. A couple of years down, how are your rides? I'm asking kasi I'm seriously considering getting a 2005 2.3L Tribute. What problems, if any, have you encountered? Has FC changed?

I notice also na mas marami sa kalye ang X-Trail, then ang Escape. I see the Tribute very rarely. Just today, yung buong biyahe ko to and from Antipolo and Makati, parang 1 lang nakita ko. Bakit kaya? This isn't a big deal per se to me. In fact, like my current ride, I prefer that kasi di takaw nakaw. Concern lang ako na parang wala nang may Tribute. Ano po masasabi nyo dito?

Finally, the current owner of the Tribute I'm considering getting had a bad experience with service at Mazda EDSA, but all praises for that in Alabang. How are your experiences in the EDSA, Makati and Quezon Ave. Branches? If ever kasi, yung ang mukang pinaka-malapit sa akin.

Thanks for any feedback!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    dito sa pampanga...3000 lang ata...forgot...pero certain areas lang..mga small gasgas...and yung big one nga na gawa ng nanay ko...hehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy_counsel View Post
    Newbie po ako dito. Just finished reading the thread from first to last post.

Magaganda reviews, especially when the vehicles presumably were new. A couple of years down, how are your rides? I'm asking kasi I'm seriously considering getting a 2005 2.3L Tribute. What problems, if any, have you encountered? Has FC changed?
    Mine is I think year 2006 and so far the performance & FC is still the same.

You cant blame X-trail being seen more on the road because they did a lot more marketing campaign than the Tribute. That time, it was the "IN" thing to have one. They site awards by this and that ..... the Tribute had small ads on paper and was a plain and simple, nothing fancy. So I guess more people here go for the more fancy stuffs, just like mobile phones. :kodak:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hi guys. I'm new to the forum. Buhay pa ba 'to? I'm a Tribu 3.0 V6 owner since April 2004...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    uy gising gising!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    guys may question ako. ano size ng spare tire ng tribute na v6? kase alam ko slim type yun spare tire nya e. tama ba ako? thanks