New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    id usually have some more gas left in the tribby after that...hehe...oh well...nuff complaining for me....thanks for helping me see the light..haha

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    id usually have some more gas left in the tribby after that...hehe...oh well...nuff complaining for me....thanks for helping me overcome my complaints.....haha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe! see, it's not that bad

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Greetings to all tribute owners. I'm a proud owner of a 2006 2.3L tribute with 11,00km on it.

I have just finished reading pervious posts and find it very informative. Nalaman ko tuloy na nagbaba pa pala ng price ang 06 model bandang January.huhuhu. we got ours in mid-december.

Bdw, kelan ulit ang mini EB? sama naman ako dyan. Hindi pa ako nakakita ng tribute na naka 20's. Sa mga pics lang.

To Alpha_Q:
    May balita naba regarding sa recall ng ABS tributes?
    tia

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mnm View Post
    Greetings to all tribute owners. I'm a proud owner of a 2006 2.3L tribute with 11,00km on it.

Bdw, kelan ulit ang mini EB? sama naman ako dyan. Hindi pa ako nakakita ng tribute na naka 20's. Sa mga pics lang.
    Congrats on your Tribby. I think the Tribe's smoke signals got blown away by the storm. Hehehe!

To the guys with the moon/sunroof, did you have yours tinted? Ang init pag nabilad eh.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    To the guys with the moon/sunroof, did you have yours tinted? Ang init pag nabilad eh.
    Yes, I got mine tinted with the lightest shade. Its one of those brands that claim heat reduction. That's the idea di ba, clear sky but less heat

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehehe! True. What brand did you use, and how much did it cost? My Mom's not a big fan of the moon/sunroof. Might go super dark on it.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Hehehe! True. What brand did you use, and how much did it cost? My Mom's not a big fan of the moon/sunroof. Might go super dark on it.
    I got mine for free. It should cost no more than P1,000 though. I estimate that it should cost around P500.00 only. I told the dealership I want it tinted before they deliver to me but they insisted that we dont need to tint the moonroof. After several weeks of driving around, I find it a bit too hot for my skin so sent it back (parang microscope at nakakapaso ng skin).

My suggestion is NOT to use the super dark tint like you mentioned. There's a cover naman if you dont want the sun's rays to get in but if you do want it in, no point in opening the cover when the light is blocked by super dark tint na, di ba?

Choose the lightest or next to that, ok na yon; no more skin burning sensation. The tint brand used in mine is the same one used by the dealership on the windows (duno what brand they used). I can only vouch for the lightest tint of Sunguard since I used it before on the front windshield of my car and it really cut-off the heat that used to penetrate the glass and the windshield is still clear (not darkened; no visibility compromise)!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the inputs mojojojo. I'll probably choose a different shade IF i ever get it done. hehe!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    dami na gasgas ng tribute nmin...mom ko kasi...oh well...mkkawalang gana gamitin..hehe