New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Thanks IMm,, I think its the last unit of this model. (NOS) nga

Just notice when i use the wiper, wala sya intermitent, pluz kapag na off mo yong wiper switch the blade stops kaagad, di sya bumabalik sa baba ng windshield. I guess pa check ko ito sa 1st PMS ko. but aside from this Happy naman me with the ride kaya lang medyo nagtitimpi pang ihataw eh, break-in period pa.

Thanks again.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    huh? it just stops in the middle of the windshield? may defect yan. it's still supposed to sweep back down when you turn it off midstream.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Yea it stops as soon as i turn-off the wiper switch, I guess sira nga ito or needs some adjustments. Thanks IMm29

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    mazdamazda,

mojojojo,
    pwede namang ipa-detail ang outside basta sariwa pa yung interiors. as regards the 2.3L vs 3.0L comparo, i think the power surplus is a novelty that'll wear off in time, especially in the face of fuel consumption ;)

oldblue,
    i dunno about you guys, but i prefer the pre-facelifted Tribby. There's something about this new one that I don't like.
    IMm29,

Thanks for the advise on detailing above. I'll do that one of these days.

For the 3.0L model, let's just hope I dont bump into somebody i know who owns and let's me drive his/her tribute or escape v6; i might long for one of those big displacement rides again hahaha :insomnia: Seriously, I'm satisfied with my ride naman

For the styling, I also prefer the 2006 over 2007 model. But the 2008 or the one that is released in the US, now I find that style the best among the three (parang mini-explorer)!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    do the rear windows of the tribute not open fully? like hangga 2/3 down lang?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    yap. the rear windows do not open fully. according to mazda and ford, the reason is for rear passenger safety, so your kids or passengers wont stick their heads out. sounds reasonable to me since i have a kulit kid

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thanks alpha q! i got a look at the unit last friday pero di ko pa inuwi kasi wala pa garahe...hehe...tpos mukhang naulanan pa nga just like in the other threads...though i rurub and all pa naman daw un...the sales person over at mazda gh told me the saftey thing rin pero just wanted to make sure...hehe...mamaya un lang skin ung gnun...hehe...thanks ulit...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    no problem bro.....enjoy ka sa new tribute mo...keep us posted!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by docchris View Post
    do the rear windows of the tribute not open fully? like hangga 2/3 down lang?
    The glass will not fit inside the door. That is why it won't fully open. Modern vehicles have larger glass areas and the rear wheel arch intrudes into the door opening.

On some vehicles, they are able to fully lower the window but at the expense of having to use a large fixed quarter window.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    oh...onga no...hehe...it wont fit nga based on the pic....