New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescibie View Post
    Correction, sir Sherwin... tribby ng wife kong si Cibie. She chose the car, she chose the rims. She clears/approves everything modded. Now she's in the process of choosing a rear spoiler/wing.

BTW, the bar you refer to is not a watering hole... it's our business in SM North Edsa and Fairview that is actually a Digital Nail Art salon; KUKU BAR. ANyway, call ako sa suggested venue mo (there's a parking lot at the rooftop of Hula Westgate?). Once we get started with our Tribute Club, there's a lot of opportunities to try out various venues to make everyone happy. See you all soon!
    tamang tama...madami akong patay na kuku..hehehehe...galing ng wifey mo sa pag pimp ng tribby....yun sa akin very basic lang eh...hehehehe...rooftop is where the Tribus will drink and be merry..westgate have ample parkings withing the vicinity...dont worry ..though parking is open space,,i'm gonna talk to the guard to watch out on our tributes...oks ba?..other venues are open for suggestions...we must have the consensus of the group....okay..see yah......

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    guys mini eb na bukas......kahit konting inuman and get together ok na....para magkakilala na tyo lahat.....hehehe.......text nyo ako kung pwede kayo....0917-8126075

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i might make it tomorrow. send you PM of my mobile.

let me know when and where ...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    guys triggerman and i will be having an informal eb tom afternoon at jay-j's sa ortigas home depot along julia vargas in pasig.....5pm kami dun...tara na....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    PRESENT! Will be there at 4:59 pm.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    EB. Time flies when you're having fun. Present were AlphA_Q, triggerman, jamescibie. Who is which? Let's see more Tribs next time. Ok lang kaya dun uli? Da best pala sisig ng Jay-J's. At di ko natikman chix inasal.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sherwintommy, jappy, mojojojo, and IMm29, we were thinking of you sa EB. Let us know when we can see you, too!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    sherwintommy, we were thinking of you sa EB. Let us know pag nasa 'Pinas ka na.
    okay james...ill be leaving tomorrow.....manila thursday evening....see you guys.....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sherwintommy, jappy, mojojojo, and IMm29, we were thinking of you sa EB. Let us know when we can see you, too!
    Kaya pala ako nasasamid at natatalisod nung Sabado. Sorry guys, would've wanted to but wasn't able to check in on this thread over the weekend. Looks like you had fun at mukhang mauulit naman to ;)

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    SpeedLab nitrous vs. KenneBell supercharger?... 5secs vs. any rpm? need4speed hehe