New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by diliman View Post
    Hi Tribu chiefs, have seen the new 2007 Tribute at Mazda Quezon Av last Saturday and is now available. Changes are new grilles, bumpers, rear disks, no more moonroof, no side illumination, mazda 6 cockpit including floor shifts. The 2.3 is priced at 1.150 M.
    Uy, floor shifts na ala-Mazda 6. Astig! Gusto ko na nga ipa-tint yung moonroof nung Tribby, ang init sa tanghali! I wonder kung magkano i-Vkool yun, para sun/moon roof pa rin siya. Hehehe! Parang di masyadong nagkakalayo ang presyo ng Tribby circa '04 sa ngayon ah.

Quote Originally Posted by jamescibie View Post
    I'd trade the moonroof for rear discs any day.

Can somebody post a list of options for EB venues and dates/times; the type of post where we can vote by just clicking on checkboxes? Hindi ako marunong gumawa nun, eh. In the meantime, anybody with suggested /preferred venues can start building up the shortlist. Me, anywhere; anytime. I just have to inform you all that I have a medical condition wherein, daily, at 6pm, I must have a bottle (not can) of SMB Light on hand

My cel# 0917-4106910
    +1. With all the Tribby's power, the more stopping capabilities, the better. Sorry, este, happy to hear about your "medical condition" Hehehe!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Mga ka TRIBU.....can the EB wait till after 8March??...padating palang kasi ako ng Pinas nyan eh.....and one of my co-workers is sureball of getting himself the new 3.0 Tribute,,he'll be having his once we arrive on the 8th..he'll go straight to Mazda Alabang....ganyan syaka-atat....hehehehehe..

i can suggest Hula-Hula hawaiian and barbecue steak at Westgate Alabang, or another branch of it at Edsa Shang....guaranteed discounts and VIP treatment na yan, if ever we can agree on the place and date.....but if the EB can't wait anylonger...by all means go ahead.....habol nalang ako and my friend on the next EB......sana tuloy-tuloy na ,,,hehehehe.....

peace......

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwintommy View Post
    Mga ka TRIBU.....can the EB wait till after 8March??...padating palang kasi ako ng Pinas nyan eh.....and one of my co-workers is sureball of getting himself the new 3.0 Tribute,,he'll be having his once we arrive on the 8th..he'll go straight to Mazda Alabang....ganyan syaka-atat....hehehehehe..

:
    Hey, Tommyboy, tell your friend, the V6 is selling out fast. As in;;;; phase out na tulad ng Ford Escape V6. There's 1 unit left at Mazda Greenhills, but we have to Give 5,000 pesetas reservation fee. If not. 2.3 lter model na lang ma-abutan nyo. Heck yes, we'll wait for you,,, unanimous dicision...ikaw ang President ng TRIBU Club. Joke..NOT

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    my friend closed the deal already with the mazda dealer at greenhills...he'll be getting the last remaining 3.0 tribute..heheheh.good for him kasi pasok pa sya sa promo...the new 2.3L have a nice interior....kaya lang nawala na yun sunroof,,,pero Tribute parin....PRESIDENT ng TRIBU?....every other month lang ako nasa manila eh...lam nyo naman ang offshore rotation..hayyyy///don't you worry folks...basta EB,,,sabihin nyo lang kung okay ang recommended place ko,,,sagot ko na discount and VIP treatment.....reserve natin yun roof-top at Hula westgate...and we can have all of our tributes together parked in one area,,for photo sessions..hehehehehe,,,,12 days nalang uwi na ako,,,here's m y contact number ,,text me when i get to manila on the 8th March...so we can set up the dates okay.....see yahhhhhh

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sherwintommy cummin home March 8, that's a Thursday. EB tayo weekend after? as in March 9 or 10 (fri or sat).

Hula where...? Man... Shang??? Like I said, call ako anywhere (basta less than 35 bucks ang SMB [hehe]. But let's see, what other Tributans ahave to say.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    [12 days nalang uwi na ako,,,here's m y contact number ,,text me when i get to manila on the 8th March...so we can set up the dates okay.....see yahhhhhh[/QUOTE]

DudeSherwin, pls resend your Cel#

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    [12 days nalang uwi na ako,,,here's m y contact number ,,text me when i get to manila on the 8th March...so we can set up the dates okay.....see yahhhhhh
    DudeSherwin, pls resend your Cel#[/QUOTE]

09178804074...sorry i forgot.....hehehehehe...

hey james...you own a bar diba?...pwede din naman tayo dun diba??....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sa wakas, na-release din plaka. Now we can drive (and go to EBs) in peace ( ).

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Sa wakas, na-release din plaka. Now we can drive (and go to EBs) in peace ( ).

hey james...ang lufet ng tribby mo....sana makita ko yan pag uwi ko...hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwintommy View Post
    hey james...ang lufet ng tribby mo....sana makita ko yan pag uwi ko...hehehehe
    Correction, sir Sherwin... tribby ng wife kong si Cibie. She chose the car, she chose the rims. She clears/approves everything modded. Now she's in the process of choosing a rear spoiler/wing.

BTW, the bar you refer to is not a watering hole... it's our business in SM North Edsa and Fairview that is actually a Digital Nail Art salon; KUKU BAR. ANyway, call ako sa suggested venue mo (there's a parking lot at the rooftop of Hula Westgate?). Once we get started with our Tribute Club, there's a lot of opportunities to try out various venues to make everyone happy. See you all soon!