New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Welcome to Tsikot raffy_one.

Quote Originally Posted by raffy_one
    im planning to upgrade the audio system but my main dilemma is whether the steering wheel controls would still work
    If your changing your stock HU then the streering wheel controls won't work. Check your HU manual if there are preouts for the amplifier. Whats the stock HU of the Tribute?

i think its the same with the ford lynx rs or the escape v6....6 in-dash changer?

siguro mali lang ung buyers-guide ng C!..saya optional ang sunroof for tribute..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    gwapo din ang dtribute.. mas less kayong merun

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If the HU is the same as the Ford RS, I think any 2-din will do...

If it's like the Mazda3s, and you want to keep the steering wheel controls, you can route a more powerful head-unit through the AUX cable, I think. My cousin didn't want to lose his steering wheel controls and funky radio, so he just installed an extra HU under the dash.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4
    Kung meron ng thread about the Mazda Tribute, paki direct na lang ako. Bago lang ako dito. Kasi tinignan ko na hangang page 15, wala akong nakita.

Anyway, any comments on the Mazda Tribute 2.3L? Meron kasi kami, mga 1 week old pa lang. Di pa namin masyado ginagamit kasi wala pang plaka... iwas kotong cops/mmda na rin So far, ok naman when I drove it... no problem.

FYI, it was down to the Innova, X-Trail 2.0L and Tribute 2.3L. In the end, we chose Mazda.

Sir,

Also visit www.FORDClubPh.com and www.Escape-Central.com for more escape-tribute questions!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    almost bought the mazda tribute 3.0L hehe
    but instead we chose Honda CRV 4X4, better interior, better legroom, better mileage
    but of course, it also depends on the budget
    don't want to elaborate anymore becuase this is a mazda tribute thread hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't local Tributes have two types of taillamps? Yung tri-tone for V6 and duo tone for I-4?

And alin ba yung may ilaw sa rocker panels (side sills)? Aliw tignan, eh.

Ok din na may power antenna on higher models. The standard antenna really sucks and can get stolen easily.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Don't local Tributes have two types of taillamps? Yung tri-tone for V6 and duo tone for I-4?

And alin ba yung may ilaw sa rocker panels (side sills)? Aliw tignan, eh.
    yes... type types of tail lamps & head lamps... the 2.3L gets the newer version (two tone).

yung 2.3L rin lang ang may puddle lamps (yung lights sa rocker panels) & steering wheel audio controls. ang advantage lang ng 3.0L ay yung 7-speaker stereo set nila.

deym... na eenganyo tuloy ako ngayon sa tribute...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Before we bought the Tribute, my brother wanted the V6 but I told (in my opinion) to get the 2.3L para tipid sa gas. So yun ang kinuha pero medyo masama loob, he he he! So while waiting for the unit to be released, he chit-chatted with the salesman and he told my bro about the difference between the 3.0L and 2.3L. So basically, mas ok ang accessories ng 2.3L. Sa engine displacement, mags and sound system (to name a few) lang nagkaiba. Kaya pala P50T lang ang price difference. So ngayon, my bro feels much much better, he he!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

may fuel consumption data ka ba for the 2.3L?

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast