New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    sherwintommy...

thanks for the insight... so far i have no issues with my tribby... my wife loves it...

how about your new cx 7... okay ba?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_komyuter View Post
    sherwintommy...

thanks for the insight... so far i have no issues with my tribby... my wife loves it...

how about your new cx 7... okay ba?
    hi komyuter....glad your wife loves the triby...same goes with my wife....she missed the triby na din....cx-7 is another ride with a different driging experience..kumbaga na level up sya fro tribute...try reading hte cx 7 owners thread and you will find happy owners there.....safe driving.....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwintommy View Post
    hi komyuter....glad your wife loves the triby...same goes with my wife....she missed the triby na din....cx-7 is another ride with a different driging experience..kumbaga na level up sya fro tribute...try reading hte cx 7 owners thread and you will find happy owners there.....safe driving.....
    wow... parang kumislap mata ko dun ah... gusto kitang gayahin sir...

is there a way i could trade in mine for the grand cx-7... though it was just bought in december last year (2009)?

ano suggestion mo?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi Just wanted to ask kung ano FC ng Tribute 2.3L. Sa akin its between 5 to 7 km/l sa City "EDSA peak hours" Is this the normanl range for City driving?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by monro View Post
    Hi Just wanted to ask kung ano FC ng Tribute 2.3L. Sa akin its between 5 to 7 km/l sa City "EDSA peak hours" Is this the normanl range for City driving?
    That's actually pretty decent.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    so its normal, kala ko mababa eh

Thanks

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    ano ba price range ng tribby nagyon? april 09 running at 35k odo and 4x2. anyone has a rough idea?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    ibibenta mo ba o bibili ka... haha... parang forex yan... magkaiba ang buying and selling price...

gusto ko nga itrade in yung tribby ko.. pag abot nya ng exactly one year... mejo nakaklungkot isipin... hehe... okay naman except for the gas consumption...

Quote Originally Posted by tancho_kuhaku View Post
    ano ba price range ng tribby nagyon? april 09 running at 35k odo and 4x2. anyone has a rough idea?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hello Mazda experts

Dito ko na lang po i-post instead of making a new thread, ok na po ba ang mazda tribute 2004 mode, 2.3L for 420k? ODO reading is 60k ++ and not flooded?

This will be used as a family car

TIA!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey Guys,

Anyone experience some erratic/rough idling and eventual stalling on the Tribute? And the check engine light going on?

Have had the ECU read and the CEL reset and it'll run fine for a few days, and then problem comes back again.

New oil change, new spark plugs, battery still good. What gives?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Guys,

Anyone experience some erratic/rough idling and eventual stalling on the Tribute? And the check engine light going on?

Have had the ECU read and the CEL reset and it'll run fine for a few days, and then problem comes back again.

New oil change, new spark plugs, battery still good. What gives?