New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I saw it already!! hehe I'll be dropping by this saturday or next week.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Katapat ng La Legende sa Quezon Ave. ang Mazda Showroom. Pero under construction pa ito.

Hindi pa nire-relaunch ang Mazda sa 'Pinas. Masyado lang tayong advanced info dito sa Tsikot. hehehehe.

Yung Mazda 323 at Ford Lynx ay one and the same naman. Sa bihis lang nagkaiba.

Pero baka ilabas dito ng Mazda yung Mazda 3. Yun ang kapalit ng 323/Protege sa States.

sir otep... looks like you know the area around La Legende very well ha? wait? what's La Legende ba? lol... ;)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you guys know how much the Mazda 6 and Tribute cost?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hi! yup, its near the HOnda showroom. Pag nasa Quezon ave ka going towards Araneta ave., lampasan mo Honda then you should see Mazda a few meters before you reach Araneta.

Oh btw, they also have Mazda 6 w/ body kit and a Mazda RX8 on display too. According to Mazda reps, RX8 will launch mid this year and under 2M. Should be interesting...

I just cancelled my Mazda order cuz of some disagreement with one of the sales rep. I think I'll wait for new Volvo S40 (to be launched this april) 1st and decide from there.

M6 is 1,105,000 and Tribute is 1,098,000

good luck!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bukas na ba un?. nadaanan ko kanina may rx 8 nakadisplay sa gitna.. gwapo.. grabe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
MAzda Showroom?