New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I agree with Mazda. Why should they service cars they didn't sell. The old Mazda's was sold by Francisco and the new Mazda's are now sold by Ford. Tapos pag nag ka poblema balik sa kanila, not worth their time and risk...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Take note: the owner of the 100k peso car with the 30k peso distributor is me... that was our 626. At the time, the only "casa" that would work on the 626 was Kia Columbian... and even then, they no longer stocked parts for old Mazdas... not worth their while, either, for the same reasons I stated above.

The 30k is for Banawe... brand new... buy brand new from the casa and it'll cost much more.

Again, you have an old car... why bother? Go to an outside shop, you'll save a whole lotta money that way.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    one time our old mazda 323 pinaservice pa namin sa Mazda Quezon Ave...at that time they accept to service our car.

but recently, pinaayos na namin sa Kia Pasay...confirmed na dati syang dealer ng Mazda.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfredimano View Post
    mazda service centers refuse to diagnose mazda cars from1990 to 1999

mazda greenhills and mazda q. ave. hindi na daw sila ngdidiagnose ng mga old models na mazda....

ok lang ba to...?

kasi sa honda kahit ung mga models na panahon pa ni marcos e tinatangap pa rin nila pag ipinasok mo sa casa

tnx....
    When they are the best in the business, then they are expected to be busy for sure, but I have been visiting Mazda service from past 5 years, I have never faced such situations. I always book my service slot from online and get it done. Even you try booking from online for service, they will surely respond.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I don't see anything wrong with the current Mazda dealers not wanting to service the old models assembled by Columbian.

BTW, Mazda Alabang sells spark plug cables for 323s.

Nice to know that 90s Mazda share a parts with some Fords and Kias.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    problem lang sa mazda service center and ford eh hindi nila alam mga orig parts ng mga old models

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Try ex Mazda dealers (Kia in particular). The ones in Pasay, Quezon Ave, and Commonwealth. Banaue is a good place for parts hunting.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    When you are able to keep your vehicle operating at a high quality level then you will be able to enjoy your vehicle for many years with little interruptions related to repairs. As per me mazda service is the best to provide you with the necessary maintenance required to keep your vehicle running in peak condition.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Bring it to Kia Pasay.. Daming mga old mazda na repair nila.. Even old mustangs and datsuns.. dami dun..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
mazda service centers refuse to diagnose mazda cars from1990 to 1999