New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i like the concept but would rather have the 30kg weight savings. napakadaling itaas ng vert roof ng miata

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    kahit anong gawin ko nde ako kakasya jan... nde naman yata kasya mga above 5'10 ang height e...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice I hope they bring it here so that I can watch all those overpriced 2nd-hand miata's go bust. Heehee Para within reach na

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hayyy... puwede bang mag-immigrate nalang... para makabili?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    It's indeed a very nice car, lalo na yung black with wood trims, very Euro. Great reviews too, hailed by many as one of the best car in its class.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i want one..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ganda. di talaga mamatay-matay ang miata kahit wala masyadong pinagbabago sa itsura. just like the porsche 911. dalhin na dito yan! naunahan pa ng rx-8 na meron na dito.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    ganda. di talaga mamatay-matay ang miata kahit wala masyadong pinagbabago sa itsura. just like the porsche 911. dalhin na dito yan! naunahan pa ng rx-8 na meron na dito.
    Wow, me RX-8 sa pinas! Astig naman! Lakas nga lang daw sa engine oil and gas nyan, due to the rotary engine. Nevertheless, astig parin! OT na ata ako.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    wla bang balita sa mazda if theyll bring it here?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Most car mags have the newest Miata doing 0-60mph anywhere from 6.5 sec - 7.1 sec.

It'd be nice to see one with a turbo. Handling is only half the equation for mountain driving. You still need ooomp for climbing and only a turbo will do.

Here, it already looks like a heated competition between the Miata and the Pontiac Solstice. I had the chance to eyeball a Solstice up close and I have to say it's a very well-made car. It's a bit slower than the Miata due to more weight and with the stock Ecotec engine. But, a new 260hp turbo version is coming out with GM claims of 0-60mph south of 5.5 sec.

I see many Miatas (along with BMW Z3's) here which isn't unusual because we have over 300 days without rain every year. I saw the first Solstice (black or a very dark blue) on the road a few days ago and it was sharp.... I might have seen a new Miata. But there's so many around here I got kind of jaded......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mazda MX-5 powered hardtop