New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Got a photo of the V8 Miata?
    No. But, imagine a Miata with the twin tailpipes of a late 80's/early 90's 5.0 Mustang LX sticking out in the back.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    How does this 10 year old car perform? Kung walang horror stories or bad issues about it, then I have to save money NOW!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Old Miata? At this point, medyo prone na yung mga running examples to structural flex (kaya if you want to do track time, you should invest in a rollcage and/or strut bars) but this is relatively benign. Handling is very keen and communicative, unlike most modern cars, you can tell what the wheels are doing.

Unless the Miata is on aftermarket rims and tires, outright grip is merely great but not exceptional. What is great is that the transition between grip and slip is easier to detect than in other cars, and easy to control. And if you're on newer and stickier tires, the grip and control the tiny car will give you is amazing.

Acceleration? Highway racing? Forget it. Most 2.0 and above cars can either outpace or out-accelerate the Miata. But, as with all Mazdas, find a winding road, and you'll be very very happy.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bm5er
    pajerokid,
    Pa PM naman where you saw the 300k unit.
    Thanks man,
    bm5er
    tagal na nun pare. Saw it sa carfinder magazine several months back. nakakaduda coz the price is too low for a local unit. involved in a major collision perhaps?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this was my drean car and the honda civic del sol....nung 90s. before i got the suv bug.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hehehe! ako din..ang cute kasi..

according to mazda sales rep., lalabas dw before the end of the year ang miata..between 1.5-2m dw price.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Mazda Miata