New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    mga bro help naman po...

plan po kasi namin bumili ng family car, ung gsto po nmin matipid sa gas (due to fuel hike hehehe..) itong 3 ung pinag pipilian nmin..

pls help me to decide.. btw 6 po ang sakay including me...
    tnx mga bro..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Tamaraw diesel.

The Liteace is ancient... and prone to overheating.

The E2000 is spacious and powerful, but not really fuel efficient.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    tnx po sa rply...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Tamaraw diesel.

The Liteace is ancient... and prone to overheating.

The E2000 is spacious and powerful, but not really fuel efficient.
    We have a mazda e2000 (powervan) and a mazda familia glxi. The familia is more of a gas guzzler than the van..

I like the van, i agree that its spacious and not really fuel efficient. But powerful...?

I thought it was, but last summer we took it up to baguio (my first drive up there). Naghingalo!! i thought i woldnt make it..hehe . It didnt help that in front of me were huge trucks carrying loads of rocks.. Climbing at 10 kph siguro. I had to match speed so hirap din ako. But if i was travelling faster siguro mas ok. Anyway, not sure if engine cant handle it or baka theres some mechanical problems lang like clutch disc, etc..

Summer is coming up again, planning to drive back baguio... Have to think if ill use the e2000 again... Or hopefully i can get a new car already before that time (im eyeing the hyundai 2011).. Still even with a new car, i have to decide between subcompact and a roomy van. Depends how many kami and our luggage plus shopping in baguio... Yung sa van kasi e napuno namin including veggies, walis, handicrafts, etc hehe

Btw would be nice if a e2000 owner can share their baguio travel experience..nahirapan ba ?

Anyway, we still like that old van, no need to buy starex, etc for family trips. Kaya nga yung familia na lang bebentahin namin e..hehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    owner of a e2000... never had problems with my baguio trip.... 6 adults... full packed... plenty of power... aircon on...

mazda e2000 vs toyota lite ace vs tamaraw fx