New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Is the ride comfort of the Mazda CX-9 same as a Honda Accord? or Ford Explorer?
    Never driven the Accord, and I've only driven the Explorer in the US. I can say the CX-9 is at least on par or better than the Explorer in ride comfort. And it's a lot better than my 2012 Toyota Prado.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Facelift lang ba yung kodo? Same engine and specs lang with the pre kodo? Im hunting for a pre owned CX9 for coding days and occassional out of town trips.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap View Post
    Facelift lang ba yung kodo? Same engine and specs lang with the pre kodo? Im hunting for a pre owned CX9 for coding days and occassional out of town trips.

Pre-Kodo was a Ford. It had a kodo-grilled facelift. The current CX9 is pure Mazda....2.5 Skyactiv G Turbo.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Pre-Kodo was a Ford. It had a kodo-grilled facelift. The current CX9 is pure Mazda....2.5 Skyactiv G Turbo.

Tnx sir. Saw a 2015 CX9 AWD 3.7 V6. Selling for 1.2M it *16k++ kms. Yey or nay?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap View Post
    Tnx sir. Saw a 2015 CX9 AWD 3.7 V6. Selling for 1.2M it *16k++ kms. Yey or nay?

Give it a test drive and check how it rides. If you can live with its fuel and maintenance cost, it's a good deal indeed.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Gd am mga sirs. would like to ask your opinion sana, is it wise to purchase an entry level Cx9 instead of a top variant SUV (Everest, Fortuner, etc)? Yun lang kse limit ng budget for now. Salamat mga sirs.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwrad68 View Post
    Gd am mga sirs. would like to ask your opinion sana, is it wise to purchase an entry level Cx9 instead of a top variant SUV (Everest, Fortuner, etc)? Yun lang kse limit ng budget for now. Salamat mga sirs.
    I wouldn’t call the CX9 an entry-level SUV. It is even more premium than the PPVs (Fort, Monty, Eve, etc). It is within the same category as the Explorer and Sorento. The base model CX9 FWD model is around 2.4M while the top end AWD model is almost 3M.

Mazda offers the CX8 at a more affordable price or the 5-seater CX5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I wouldn’t call the CX9 an entry-level SUV. It is even more premium than the PPVs (Fort, Monty, Eve, etc). It is within the same category as the Explorer and Sorento. The base model CX9 FWD model is around 2.4M while the top end AWD model is almost 3M.

Mazda offers the CX8 at a more affordable price or the 5-seater CX5.

He may have meant the 4x2, bai. Cheaper w/ the same turbo engine as the TOTL AWD. ...Torquier, roomier than the NA CX8.Mazda CX9 Owners and Likers Thread

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    He may have meant the 4x2, bai. Cheaper w/ the same turbo engine as the TOTL AWD. ...Torquier, roomier than the NA CX8.Mazda CX9 Owners and Likers Thread

Even if just the CX9 FWD model, it is still more premium than most PPVs.

The Sorento CRDi will be an affordable option over the CX9. If you want something big and with a more powerful engine, you can always buy the Explorer.

If I have the money now for around the same price as the CX9 AWD, I would buy the F150 AWD. Hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Good day to everyone, saan po ang highly recommended nyo na talyer dito sa metro manila aside from casa na kabisado po ang mazda cx9? Tnx in advance. Sa me

Sent from my M2007J17C using Tapatalk

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Mazda CX9 Owners and Likers Thread