New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Kamukha nga ng Murano pero para sakin I go for the CX7 on exterior looks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Mazda CX7 is probably the best SUV in its class getting in sight of the BMW-X3 and Nissan Murano. More pix on the interior:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    this thing doesn't compete with the CR-V and RAV-4 for crying out loud.. it has a blown engine! on price it's much more expensive, so there's no point comparing sizes when they don't compete in the same price class.

that said it is pretty and with a mazda6-derived suspension should handle very well. as another poster said, it's better compared to the murano or X3 than to the family-haulers CR-V and RAV-4.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    You know what quality of audio when you have the BOSE logo on your car speakers, and its rare you see this as standard on SUV of this class. On top of that, a turbo charged engine producing 244 Hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, plus 4X4 option. Its performance much like Subaru Forester only that the CX-7 looks flashier.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    there's this joke in audiophile circles as to what BOSE means

B - Buy
    O - Other
    S - Stereo
    E - Equipment

bose is generally seen as too much flash and not enough bang for the buck. yes they are good, but you can get better at the same price; and you can get just as good for much less.

but that said, it underlines my previous statement - the CX-7 doesn't compete with the RAV-4 and CR-V, is more expensive, so no point comparing them.

it's like comparing a Toyota Corolla and a BMW 3-series, almost.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    there's this joke in audiophile circles as to what BOSE means

B - Buy
    O - Other
    S - Stereo
    E - Equipment

bose is generally seen as too much flash and not enough bang for the buck. yes they are good, but you can get better at the same price; and you can get just as good for much less.
    As an audio enthusiast myself, I hav'nt really heard of any brand that produce crisp and clear sound as the BOSE when it comes to pro-logic home home entertainment. Yes there are other good brands such as the Cherwin Vega, JBL, Beringer, Blacpunkt etc. but those excell in loudness, wattage and designed for public address. The thing is, when its given as a standard issue on your car instead of installing them yourself, I would really cherish it.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Naku, problema daw ang engine nitong CX-7. Engine indicator lights on daw halos lahat mga bagong labas, at ang problema ay shutter valve. Sayang ang ganda pa naman sana ang features.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mazda CX7