New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Any Mazda CX-7 owner who could share experiences with vehicle. Thanks

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Are they bringing it here? I didn't own one but I test drove it. Its fast. Faster than my V6 4Runner and handled more like a car. The engine coming from the Speed6 and tweaked a little bit more(that's what the agent told me, I didn't know if that was sales talk). Downside with that engine was you should only use premium gas.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ...and it guzzles gas.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    My wife owns one and we both love it! It truly has the soul of a sportscar like mazda claims, it handles and corners like one too. It only has a 2.3 liter turbo DISI engine but it delivers 247 hp, a little less than the mazdaspeed 6 engine. Sure it uses premium gas, believe me you wouldn't want regular gas on this beast because of turbo lag, reduced response time, and increased engine noise.
    It comes with Traction Control (TCS), ABS, 18 inch alloy wheels, twin exhaust pipes, steering wheel mounted controls, sporty seats, and these are just standard equipment. Did I forget to mention TURBO?
    Check out photos in my gallery: http://tsikot.yehey.com/gallery/show...0/ppuser/33153

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks guys! Based on my search it is one of the few mid sized suv's with FWD and AWD. I own a speed3 and importing the cx-7 would limit the parts I have to stock since they might share some. I use blaze for my speed3. gr8twyt I know how it feels, its habit forming
    Last edited by Si 06; January 23rd, 2008 at 06:42 PM.

Mazda CX-7