New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    palagay ko aabot, kasi nakalimutan na ng lahat na may tumaob na ship containing cx-7's early 2008. malamang yan ang ibebenta dito, nalinis na
    yung nalunod ang ibebenta?
    never heard of that news. hala kelan yun?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That would be pretty difficult to do. Mazda received many offers for the cars drowned in that incident, but didn't want their reputation smeared by the distribution of hundreds of potentially unreliable reconditioned flooded vehicles to the buying public. So they sent every single car to the crusher... no matter how small the damage.

What a waste.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    hopefully mazda philippines would consider bringing in the CX 7 to our shores....my Ttribute's almost 4 yrs old na and I want to upgrade it,,but can't afford the CX-9...hehehe...by the way i noticed mazda showrooms doesn't display the Tribute as well..wala na ba stocks nito?..or they already phased out the Tribute?,,,so ano na ang SUV entry level nila ? CX9?...Luxury Level SUV na ito diba?,,,

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    that sure was a waste pero ayos yan, that was better than selling possible na sirang mga sasakyan. para naman magka name din sila sasecurity ng quality nila.

*sherwintommy
    i think meron pa naman pero siguro kaya di dinidisplay e dahil to free up some space? kasi brochures nila for 2008 na model eh. i don't know lang kung ano na for 2009

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Thanks burai for the info,,,,i will visit mazda showroom and inquire for updates ....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    no sir! just thank me KUNG totoo ngang to free up some space ang ginawa nila baka kasi iba mangyari eh. baka rin kasi illunch nila dito yung cx7 kaya ang mangyayari is labanan sa target market

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    so aabot dito sa pinas cx7 by next year? that's a good thing to know. kukumpletuhin na yata line up ng best sellers ng US hehehe. kaso nga lang yung engine turbocharged din kaya o underpowered ipapalit?
    I don't think so, kasi the CX-7 was designed specifically with turbocharged 4 cylinder powerplant. Kung magkakaro'n man sa 'pinas it will definitely be the same. It's the same with the Japanese and Euro models too.
    We're on our 2nd CX-7, my wife and I love the 7 so much we upgraded from a base 07 sport model 2wd into a top-of-the-line o8 grand touring model with awd and tech package. The 07 only uses premium fuel whereas the 08 has been tweaked to take regular, the 09 retains the 08 features plus it has a few minor external upgrades. Basically, the engine and drivetrain remains the same.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i doubt it po talaga lalo na kung 2.0+ ang displacement niyan malamang magmamahal yan dito sa pinas pag dinala. parang katulad po dun sa sx4, supposed to be 4wd dapat kaso ginawang 2wd lang..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i doubt it po talaga lalo na kung 2.0+ ang displacement niyan malamang magmamahal yan dito sa pinas pag dinala. parang katulad po dun sa sx4, supposed to be 4wd dapat kaso ginawang 2wd lang..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Mazda CX 7