New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2710
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    Hello, Tsikoteers! Just got a 2012 to replace my coding car, got a good deal but needs a bit of work (engine support, gaskets, etc). I'm from QC, any recommended shops/mechanics and parts suppliers? Willing to drive over to Banawe. Thanks in advance!
    On parts, compare always w/ Golden Isuzu(Mike Chan +639178312476). He's pretty active in Mazda groups.

Great thing about Mazdas 2014up is its global architecture platform. My go-to US site is tascaparts.

Credit to Sir Travs.

Sent from my RMX3366 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hi everyone!

Just got a 2nd hand 2015 CX-5 and I am expecting that the battery will need to be changed soon. May I know what battery do you use and how’s the performance?

I think mine currently has a Motolite Excel installed, anybody using this too and would you suggest that I just install the same?

I manually disable the i-Stop feature before each drive.

Also, do battery dealers know how to deal with the i-Stop feature reset upon battery replacement? I’ve been reading some posts about it, but I am not confident doing it on my own.

Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post
    Hi everyone!

Just got a 2nd hand 2015 CX-5 and I am expecting that the battery will need to be changed soon. May I know what battery do you use and how’s the performance?

I think mine currently has a Motolite Excel installed, anybody using this too and would you suggest that I just install the same?

Also, do battery dealers know how to deal with the i-Stop feature reset upon battery replacement? I’ve been reading some posts about it, but I am not confident doing it on my own.

Thanks!
    I only have a 1.5 Mazda 3 so no istop. Other members in the club who have istop swear by Amaron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hi everyone!

Thanks!
    EFB type. Panasonic, Yausa, Varta, Delkor, Amaron have EFB for your cx5.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    EFB type. Panasonic, Yausa, Varta, Delkor, Amaron have EFB for your cx5.

Hi sir, are these only sold in casa? Or do i have options to buy from outside sellers (including install and whatever i-Stop system setup that needs to be done)? Expensive daw kasi sa casa. Btw, mine has the 2.0 engine and I dont use i-Stop. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi sir, are these only sold in casa? Or do i have options to buy from outside sellers (including install and whatever i-Stop system setup that needs to be done)? Expensive daw kasi sa casa. Btw, mine has the 2.0 engine and I dont use i-Stop. Thanks!
    These are available outside. No need to get from casa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Looking at the FB Marketplace pages, it seems used 2020 and up CX-5's, CX-8's, and CX-9's are priced quite closely together (1.3M to 1.5M). Might be a better deal than buying a brand new PPV-type SUV.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when used vehicles are being sold with similar pricing,
    when their price differences were more pronounced when new,
    i ask, "why?"
    is it the expected trend among used crs?
    or is there something else, that causes the price difference to be smaller, vis a vis, brand new prices' difference?
    Last edited by dr. d; January 9th, 2024 at 12:45 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    It's everywhere.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when used vehicles are being sold with similar pricing,
    when their price differences were more pronounced when new,
    i ask, "why?"
    is it the expected trend among used crs?
    or is there something else, that causes the price difference to be smaller, vis a vis, brand new prices' difference?

Most people who buy used vehicles are on a budget ... that's why they're not buying brand new ... so higher end models tend to have lower percentage resale value ... like Honda City vs Honda Civic vs Honda Accord ... also consider that most higher model vehicles have larger engines which consume more fuel and require more maintenance ... not what budget conscious buyers are looking for ... more prevalent if it's a niche brand ... unless it's a Toyota ...

Mazda CX-5