New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    That's pretty impressive for a hobo Amaron battery. Are you using ctek to keep the battery charge in optimum level? How about error codes or issues from the car's electronics? None so far?

I guess as long as the iStop feature is not used, there shouldn't be an issue with using a non EFB for a mazda car/suv equipped with iStop.
    Not using ctek. Just normal usage.

Yes, not using the istop. So it works as a regular battery but sometimes I use it if traffic flow is good

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Share ko lang din. We have a 2016 CX-5 Pro with the i-stop. When the original battery died after less than 2 years, we replaced it with Motolite Excel (the green-labelled). The casa battery is just very expensive. Up to now, more than a year after, the battery is still going strong. No errors so far. When Im driving, i always turn the i-stop off. And when the i-stop is on, it also works, and stops the engine for about 30 to 45 seconds before it turns back on again.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Not using ctek. Just normal usage.

Yes, not using the istop. So it works as a regular battery but sometimes I use it if traffic flow is good

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxpinpointxxx View Post
    Share ko lang din. We have a 2016 CX-5 Pro with the i-stop. When the original battery died after less than 2 years, we replaced it with Motolite Excel (the green-labelled). The casa battery is just very expensive. Up to now, more than a year after, the battery is still going strong. No errors so far. When Im driving, i always turn the i-stop off. And when the i-stop is on, it also works, and stops the engine for about 30 to 45 seconds before it turns back on again.
    Good to hear! Keep em batts conditioned & healthy w/ a CTek. 1 advantage Mazda has over other badges is the iStop switch. This might be the reason why regular batts can survive w/ minimal iStop usage.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    [QUOTE=c_cube;3059690]Yup, still using up to this reply. More or less 32 months already

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/QU
    Thank you for that feedback Sir, Im considering that option when it soon arrives, maybe around this summer

5. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Here is the motolite excel on our CX-5

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Telegram: Contact *pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram
    Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel *pump_upp !

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
MAZDA Cost of Maintenance/Ownership after YOJIN 3