New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    4x2, 3.0 5AT, wide rear wheels and a lowering kit... mhm... muscle truck... hehehe.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    meron automatic nito..sa mazda makati meron naka display dun kulay blue...kaso panget ang itsura...parang yung luma padin....di man lang nila sinubukan lagpasan ang Estrada...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    4x2, 3.0 5AT, wide rear wheels and a lowering kit... mhm... muscle truck... hehehe.
    Love the rear chrome bars too.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Meron na nito sa jobsite ko sa indonesia and I'm not impressed by the looks of it. Mas maganda pa ranger pero kung ako bibili ng pick-up truck, I'll go with the Strada Triton. Eto na service namin ngayon

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mazda is already giving 20K discount sa BT-50.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Dear Sirs:

Sorry to go against the grain, but I think that pick-ups are WORK vehicles, not FASHION STATEMENTS, as such, they should look the part. Pick-ups should be boxy so they can carry all kinds of stuff around easily. They should be built strong and rugged, and have a straightforward design.

If your pick-up looks like it was designed by Karl Lagerfeld-working for Chanel (or any other homo***ual fag for that matter) then there is something terribly wrong with it (the new Mitsubishi Strada comes to mind).

Pick-ups are UTILITARIAN vehicles, if you want 'porma' buy a sports car - that's what they are for. No pick-up will ever have the 'porma' of a Porsche or BMW nor the staid understated class of an Audi or a Mercedes-Benz.

I'm not here to offend anybody, its just how I feel. To each his own. The true 'porma' of a pick-up says "I WORK for a living".

Best Regards,

Dusky Lim

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I'm guessing that the biggest criticism against the BT-50 is the same as the ranger - the cabin space.

It's virtually unchanged from the 1999 model.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by duskylim View Post
    Dear Sirs:

Sorry to go against the grain, but I think that pick-ups are WORK vehicles, not FASHION STATEMENTS, as such, they should look the part. Pick-ups should be boxy so they can carry all kinds of stuff around easily. They should be built strong and rugged, and have a straightforward design.

If your pick-up looks like it was designed by Karl Lagerfeld-working for Chanel (or any other homo***ual fag for that matter) then there is something terribly wrong with it (the new Mitsubishi Strada comes to mind).

Pick-ups are UTILITARIAN vehicles, if you want 'porma' buy a sports car - that's what they are for. No pick-up will ever have the 'porma' of a Porsche or BMW nor the staid understated class of an Audi or a Mercedes-Benz.

I'm not here to offend anybody, its just how I feel. To each his own. The true 'porma' of a pick-up says "I WORK for a living".

Best Regards,

Dusky Lim
    totally agree with you .. pickups are not SUVs or cars which some car enthusiast wants it to be..

funny how some people will dress it up with kits to make it more appealing.. like boxes with ribbons..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJazz View Post
    totally agree with you .. pickups are not SUVs or cars which some car enthusiast wants it to be..

funny how some people will dress it up with kits to make it more appealing.. like boxes with ribbons..

Couldn't have said it any better

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Mazda (BT-50) Pick-up coming to RP?