New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hi Atongk,

I have an affordable brand new tie rod, balljoint, and rack end For Sale for your B2200 Mazda pick up. The brand is Atlas Suspension System Parts. Just text me at 09177448113 if you want a quotation.

Thanks.

Jay C.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenretriever View Post
    .....ngayon....malakas ang vibration ng makina, malakas pa ang usok,,,,tumatagal ito mga 30 seconds then...saka lang nagiging pino ang makina....ganito palagi pag bagong start and makina....is this the consequence of not cleaning the sedimentor...of disregarding the sediment warning sign?.......any idea on our experts here....or can u recomend any good and affordable mechanic.......isa ko pang problema,,,,me takatakatak na tunog sa makina ng b2200 ko (rf diesel engine)....pro pag nag rev ka nawalala....tapos balik ang tunog pag idle ka........any advise and help please...
    possibly the engine ay bumibigay na....usok and takatakatak could be a malalim na problem.

usok - pagnawala na calibration, nagiging mausok din.
    takatak - pedeng maluwag na tuppets sa valve, pedeng engine knock, pedeng piston pins that holds the pistons sa wacha-ma-call-it na arm ng piston.

at the current age of the engine, hindi naman nakapagtataka na lalabas yang problems na yan.

probably prepare some big cash for the repair.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    possibly the engine ay bumibigay na....usok and takatakatak could be a malalim na problem.

usok - pagnawala na calibration, nagiging mausok din.
    takatak - pedeng maluwag na tuppets sa valve, pedeng engine knock, pedeng piston pins that holds the pistons sa wacha-ma-call-it na arm ng piston.

at the current age of the engine, hindi naman nakapagtataka na lalabas yang problems na yan.

probably prepare some big cash for the repair.
    waaahhh!......sana hindi pa......pro i just drove the truck from a 365 km trip south to manila,,,,oks naman ang hatak nya.....what test ang kailangan to rule it out.......do u think need na for compression test?....san po meron compression test dito sa manila?.....hindi pa kase binibisita ng mekaniko ko eh.......
    thanks bro

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ganda nyang B2200. I had fond memories with that pick-up sa Med school in the early 90's. I used it daily to school, gimmicks and during out of town trips. Tipid sa fuel, I average 15-16KPH sa highway. Pag-uwi ko sa province 100Km from the city, I only need around 120 pesos of fuel (tag 7.50per liter pa lang diesel noon) both ways na. Kaya lang pawis steering pa yon. Sold it 4 years ago to a neighbor, hanggang ngayon ganda pa rin.

Nice truck you have there, Mr. goldenretriever.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by herbularyo View Post
    Ganda nyang B2200. I had fond memories with that pick-up sa Med school in the early 90's. I used it daily to school, gimmicks and during out of town trips. Tipid sa fuel, I average 15-16KPH sa highway. Pag-uwi ko sa province 100Km from the city, I only need around 120 pesos of fuel (tag 7.50per liter pa lang diesel noon) both ways na. Kaya lang pawis steering pa yon. Sold it 4 years ago to a neighbor, hanggang ngayon ganda pa rin.

Nice truck you have there, Mr. goldenretriever.
    thank you mr. herbularyo.....actually the truck wasnt mine,,,it was my brothers,ako lang ang gumagamit sa ngayon, at un talaga ang pinili ko as compared to mitsu L2, kse bukod sa mababa ang resale value, e sa tingin ko me porma rin......at di nga ako nagkamali ng pili sa truck, dahil very common pala sa tate ang b2 series na ginagawan low profile......dito sa atin hindi puede low profile, dami lubak....kaya gusto mas mataas, mas malaki gulong....4by4 look ba.......kaso lang nga sabi ng iba eh mahal ang piyesa ng mazda/ford...........sir tanong ko lang.....ano ba ang original engine ng b2200 1990 model....eto kaseng sa akin eh replacement na, surplus rf diesel.....hindi ko natanong ang dating me ari kung bakit pinalitan ng surplus ang original makina....kung sakaling magpapalit ako ulit ng surplus na makinang diesel....what will be our experts here recomend....do u think overhauling the engine could save some?

thanks a lot...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung 1990 to 1993 released na mazda have had bad engine problems...some needed overhauling even before reaching 40,000km.

then yung 1994 until maubos didn't have the same problem. they replaced the engine na lang siguro kasi mas mura ang engine niyan....some 5 years ago a surplus b2200 engine was barely P17,000...pinaka mura na diesel engine.

kia besta vans have had the same engine. pero kung bibigay yan, i would recommend that you try to get the b2500 engine instead.

sorry hindi ko alam saan merun compression test sa manila...maybe pm mo si Speedyfix.

ang gusto ko sa pick-up na yan ay maluwag ang cabin (sa crewcab model) unlike other pick-up sa age group niya - except the isuzu fuegos na kasing luwag niyan.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by herbularyo View Post
    I average 15-16KPH sa highway.
    Ambagal mo naman

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the tak-tak sound maybe fuel knock. try to have the injectors calibrated.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB View Post
    the tak-tak sound maybe fuel knock. try to have the injectors calibrated.
    i hope so bro, na for calibration lang....thanks bro, me pag asa pa pala....haaay,,,,what is a fuel knock?, is it the presence of impurities on fuel that enters the system?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    want to share the pics of the sedimenter located at the underneath rear passenger seat......and also the water and dirt coming from our diesel fuels.........a piece of advice, dont let the sedimenter warns u to drain, for i have now a smoky truck....., first timer kase....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Mazda B2200 Pick-up Discussions