New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    To everyone who chipped in with their own opinions & advice.

Mazda QA solved the problems, after a week of persistent searching and patient examination (and a tank of gas' worth of roadtesting!), the rattling at the rear was traced to a clip attached to the rear windshield, which was tapping against the metal body of the M6. The loud dribbling kalampag up front, on the right side, was finally eliminated by replacing the right front shock absorber. Many many many thanks to the guys at Mazda QA, Jun, Dani, Marvin, Leo, Sherwin, Bryan who patiently withstood my queries and occasional outbursts in frustration. Buti nalang naka warranty pa lahat! Special thanks too to Juggy who kept his finger on the button the whole time.

And now, I can finally enjoy the beauty, speed, handling and overall ownership of my Mazda 6.

Hay salamat!!!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    To everyone who chipped in with their own opinion & advice.

Mazda QA solved the problems, after a week of persistent searching and patient examination (and a tank of gas' worth of roadtesting!), the rattling at the rear was traced to a clip attached to the rear windshield, which was tapping against the metal body of the M6. The loud dribbling kalampag up front, on the right side, was finally eliminated by replacing the right front shock absorber. Many many many thanks to the guys at Mazda QA, Jun, Dani, Marvin, Leo, Sherwin, Bryan who patiently withstood my queries and occasional outbursts in frustration. Buti nalang naka warranty pa lahat! Special thanks too to Juggy who kept his finger on the button the whole time.

And now, I can finally enjoy the beauty, speed, handling and overall ownership of my Mazda 6.

Hay salamat!!!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    wow congrats doc!, i know how it feels to drive while there is rattling behind... its super annoying. nakakahiya pa for your passengers since it's still a new car. now you can drive peacefully . i had mine checked the other day, hopefully hindi na bumalik un rattling sound. halos 6 months ko rin tiniis un haha.

sir, if u have the time sali ka sa clubmazda3.org ... para may kasama akong mazda 6 dun haha.
    Last edited by kyle618; July 5th, 2008 at 11:27 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hello docRFD I was wondering if you could please help me. I have a 2007 Mazda 6 in Australia which I think has the same rattle as you had in yours. I have been to Mazda and they could not find it so reading your post about the clip rattling near the rear windshield sounds exactly where mine is coming from. Can you please tell me where to find this clip so I can tell Mazda here when it goes for service next week. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mazda 6 rattling at rear--help?