New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hi guys,

need some help...i have a mazda 6 2.3L.
    the disc brakes need to be replaced and i find it way too expensive to have it done at the casa. Would you guys know where we could have it done but still use the original parts?

also, for future maintenance where do u guys suggest we could have it done? because mazda is really a rip off.. cost 17k for a regular pms check.. ridiculuos..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    try sourcing parts for your mazda sa banawe. autorama specializes in mazda/ford parts tapos pakabit mo na lang sa labas kahit servitek or speedyfix ok

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff View Post
    hi guys,

need some help...i have a mazda 6 2.3L.
    the disc brakes need to be replaced and i find it way too expensive to have it done at the casa. Would you guys know where we could have it done but still use the original parts?

also, for future maintenance where do u guys suggest we could have it done? because mazda is really a rip off.. cost 17k for a regular pms check.. ridiculuos..
    Some places where you can have your servicing done:

SPEEDYFIX (shaw) http://www.speedyfixph.com/
    SPEEDLAB (Q.Ave) http://www.speedlab.com.ph/

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ok thanks for the quick reply! will check them out...
    would you know the contact details of autorama?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not sure if this is the Autorama you were referring to, but here goes:

Autorama Parts Centre Corp.
    Autoparts & Accessories
    Repair & Maintenance Services

Tel. No. 743-8291
    Fax No. 743-3137
    autorama*skyinet.net

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Speedlab, in particular, is experienced with Mazda and Ford cars... they sell Runstop rotors, which are a viable replacement for the OEM rotors of the Mazda6.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Why do you have to replace your rotors?

I take my Mazda6 to the track regularly and the only thing I had to replace were brake pads.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jUs- View Post
    Why do you have to replace your rotors?

I take my Mazda6 to the track regularly and the only thing I had to replace were brake pads.
    Same thing. I think it's too early for rotor replacement. Your car is prolly just less than 4 years old.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff View Post
    hi guys,

hi, i just read your article because i am considering new the mazda 6.

i think you were doing a 20K or 40K PMS at the casa? i was also charged that much for my tribute. check the stuff they were changing; i remember they said that for the 2 liter engines, they use iridium spark plugs. that would automatically cost you around P5k+ there. There are 2-3 more filters that cost a lot. i believe the air filter and one more for the transmission that costs several thousand each. this would put you above the P10k mark and the rest is labor, lubes, etc.

if its out of warranty, maybe you can bring your own parts or consumable for them to use on your car.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I brought my Mazda6 to Autoplus for all maintenance/repairs.

mazda 6 concerns. Casa too expensive!!!