New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    it is gonna be here... very soon! ;)

and yes... the tribute does deserve that award. it has the most features against other entry-level SUVs available here (sunroof, steering wheel mounted audio controls, puddle lamps, 2.3L engine for the base variant, dinner trays for the rear passenger, etc.).

and you really can't argue with the 160hp / 210hp engines either. hehe.
    mazdamazda......can you share the name of the suv that's gonna be here soon?...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    forester by subaru.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    re: the mitsu lancer mx... kaya nga sabi ko, you can't judge a car unless you've driven it. I haven't driven the new MX, but I've seen the kit inside, and it's pretty good. Plus the CVT INVECS is bound to be much better than the Mazda's traditional Activematic (comparable to 1st gen INVECS). it would be nice to see judge's comments and box scores on these choices.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    yes, mazda 6 2.3 wins the car of the year 2006 award and best executive sedan award.

Congrats to Mazda i think its a well deserved win!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pdc2
    sino yun ibang contender sa class ng mazda 6? :-)
    it should include Honda Accord 2.4 and 3.0li variant (it should've won but it was more than P200k more expensive); Toyota Camry (hohum); new Mitsubishi Galant (awkward styling?); new Hyundai Sonata (unstable during braking?) and the Nissan Cefiro?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618
    teka teka... Best Compact Car: Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8MX Limited <--- why oh why? i think the mazda 3 2.0 delivers a better package than this really dated lancer...
    as per my understanding (it maybe wrong) the MZ 2.0R wasn't included as it didn't have enough changes fm. the prev. model year car...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    actually the mazda 3 2.0 R was nominated again together with the focus 1.8 and 2.0 Sport

The Sonata and the accord 3.0 V6 were also nominated, i forgot the other nominees for the exec category.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Mazda 6 2.3 wins the 2006 Car of the Year (COTY) award