New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Masyado na sigurong specific kung all stock.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    eh ung group n puro mazda 323 sedan?meron dn ba?maganda b mglagay ng headers sa car?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Good Day Tsikot Gurus!

Just want to have some input regarding my concerns.
    I'm planning to buy Mazda 323 97model from my officemate but dont have enough idea regarding the ideal selling price in the market. Just want to ask from you guys if the price 120k / 1997 323 sedan / 145tkms mileage is reasonable. Hope to hear any advice.

Thanks and regards

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oks na yan...pero kung asking nya ay 120k pwede ka pa cguro tumawad...para yung discount na makuha mo pampagawa/check up mo pa.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphi2 View Post
    Good Day Tsikot Gurus!

Just want to have some input regarding my concerns.
    I'm planning to buy Mazda 323 97model from my officemate but dont have enough idea regarding the ideal selling price in the market. Just want to ask from you guys if the price 120k / 1997 323 sedan / 145tkms mileage is reasonable. Hope to hear any advice.

Thanks and regards
    You might want to ask your officemate his fuel milage. Its a known fact that the Mazda 323 Familia gives poor fuel milage even if driven lightly. Other than that, its a good car to buy (although aging by now).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    Help! where can i buy a good shocks for mazda323 sedan? what brand? Thanks...

Why don't you have them refilled at Zee. Do a search on Zee or Cruven.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cjay View Post
    eh ung group n puro mazda 323 sedan?meron dn ba?maganda b mglagay ng headers sa car?

www.protegetech.org welcomes owners of all incarnations of any mazda or mazda-based vehicle. It doesn't mean that you can't join a car club if you have a stock car.

check out our site nalang sir.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    with that car model/age typically ilan po ba fuel mileage?
    sorry mga sir dami tanong noh, interested lang kasi since requirement ko lang is 1.3engine and 100-120k budget
    thanks in advance and regards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mazda 323 sedan