New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes

kung porma hinahanap mu papansinin ka ba ng tao pagjazz gamit mu?
    well, lagi ako napapatingin sa mga jazz. kahit hindi pa naka drop nagagandahan na ko, lalo na siguro pag naka drop na. ganda kasi ng pagkakagawa ng chin saka skirt. lalo na ung blue. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    mas matipid daw sa consumo ang 2.0 kaysa sa 1.6 na mazda3 because of the better power to weight ratio as per comments of ptp members
    your talking about the mz3 ryt?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    mas matipid daw sa consumo ang 2.0 kaysa sa 1.6 na mazda3 because of the better power to weight ratio as per comments of ptp members
    where can i find an article, journal, thread or something to back this up? i want to show this to my dad haha! mahal nadaw kc ang gas kaya mag V nalang daw ako, pero kung totoo yan, edi problem solve haha-tnx

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends on your driving. My cousin drives a V and doesn't complain about the gas. But if you're like 90% of Pinoys and need more power, a V will suck gas every time you put the pedal down. The R will drink less gas at the same speed in moderate or mild traffic, slightly more on the highway, and more in heavy traffic.

If you drive with a very light throttle pedal on both cars, you can get better mileage with the V, but you won't have any overtaking power. With the R, you'll still be able to drive at normal traffic speeds. To keep up with traffic in the V, you will be using more pedal movement, and consequently, more gas.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    those of us with 2L gets around 8-9km/L, this is conservative driving ah
    the M mode will get you more than 9km/L - this is based on experience by a fellow mazda3 2L owner, i think mix city/hiway driving to

im sure the 1.6 gets less than this (read before) check discussions nalang
    http://forums.teamrage.ph/viewforum....d4c313a7931030

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dilemma! with the mazda 3!! aaaahhhh! hehe im planning to have my mazda 3 up to 8 yrs until i finish college un, kaya lang im afraid na baka by 5 yrs or so laos na mazda 3 ung corny na tignan bec. of its looks, sporty kc parang fad lng kc ung look nya. wat you guys think?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    what would be a better buy the mazda r or the focus hatch ung mas hindi malalaos ung style like i said i plan to have it for 8 yrs-tnx

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Blinker: You're worrying too much about what other people think. No one knows what the styling trend would be 8 years down the line. Just makes a choice based on what currently matters to you, may it be aesthetics, performance or image.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    actually i really dont know what i want hehe, i wnat the accord kya lang kulang sa budget. kaya i.m trying to find a way to decide. well my choices still remains the same the focus hatch or the mz3 ive already started a thread about it, there are days i wanted the focus and there are days i want the 3 na sisiraan na ako ng ulo sa kakapili haha!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wag mo muna masyado isipin kung malalaos kagad ung design ng kotse mo, basta kung gusto mo ung design niya then go for it. tingnan mo ako, kasi no choice kaya mahal na mahal ko ung ek namin. hehehe. considering na 10 years na ung design niya, mas trip ko pa rin to kesa sa ibang civic.

basta napamahal sa iyo ung auto, kahit man malaos yan siguradong magugustuhan mo pa rin yan. kaw naman mag ddrive niyan hindi sila. hehehe.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
mazda 3 and more!