New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jcool View Post
    Didnt have to do anything special. Just connected it and the steering controls work right away.

Didnt get the GPS option kasi wala na yung promo. I didnt want to shell out $200 just for separate GPS unit. I have Garmin installed in my phone already anyway and the unit does not have dual zone AFAIK so when you connect to the GPS, you cant listen to music or the radio.
    Cool! Thanks for the info. I'm still thinking before buying this HU. Sayang kasi yung stock 6 disc changer plus mawawalan ng control yung INFO button or trip computer. Anyway, it's a nice mod indeed!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lamborghinione View Post
    Cool! Thanks for the info. I'm still thinking before buying this HU. Sayang kasi yung stock 6 disc changer plus mawawalan ng control yung INFO button or trip computer. Anyway, it's a nice mod indeed!
    No problem. but you may have to wait a while though. just checked the eonon website and it seems to be currently out of stock. you can try ebay. saw that there were several with stock.

Or you can try sa clubmazda3 forums. someone just posted another brand with a similar look but with GPS for 35k and 40k with camera

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    wow ang ganda nito!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mazda 3 HU EONON Comment & Suggestion