New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    may experience with casa. Hyundai fort tatapatan nila ang interest arte ng lowest banks na napagtanungan ko dati. kaya ok na din ako sa kanila at in house ko na lang ni load yung auto.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quick question sir,
    has anyone bought a new unit? if so how much discount did you receive, did you loan it or pay it in cash? how much interest P.A. and which bank is that, me and my family was thinking of buying one and we need basis for the price of the car were planning on getting 1.6 V. also kindly please include which freebies did they gave you thanks sir

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jcjc1313 View Post
    Quick question sir,
    has anyone bought a new unit? if so how much discount did you receive, did you loan it or pay it in cash? how much interest P.A. and which bank is that, me and my family was thinking of buying one and we need basis for the price of the car were planning on getting 1.6 V. also kindly please include which freebies did they gave you thanks sir
    Mazda Greenhills gave me a discount of 50k pesos, and I requested a lip-type spoiler and side skirts to be included as freebies for the Mazda 3 1.6V, tapos pumayag naman sila. It would have been a very good deal, pero I decided to get a diesel pickup instead.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jcjc1313 View Post
    Quick question sir,
    just got mine last dec 17. i availed of the all-in promo of the dealer pero sa 30% dp. initial cash out was 160K with an MA of 15K for 5 years. i got the S variant.

standard freebies are lto, cm, insurance, seat cover, tint. naihaggle ko yung window visors plus tint ng buo yung windshield. standard kasing tint sa windshield is yung upper part lang eh.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
mazda 3 deal question